My client is a global fine jewellery house recognised for their signature collection pieces. They are currently looking for an experienced Department Manager in order to drive sales with VIP clientèle and manage a large team.
- Managing a team of 40
- Deliver exceptional sales performance
- Monitor individual and store KPI’s to ensure excellent productivity
- Ensure development of long-term client relationships resulting in increased business opportunities
- Lead, motivate and inspire the team and promote a positive work environment to ensure the team is maximising opportunities
- Ensure all administrative tasks are managed and completed
- Proven and visible track record of driving store sales to achieve monthly, quarterly and annual sales plans
- 5 years+ managerial experience within a high-end luxury environment within fine jewellery or watches
- Excellent people management and leadership skills
- Excellent analytical, organizational, and interpersonal communication skills required
- Experience with client lasing, development and management
- Salary up to £50,000 depending on experience
- Generous bonus scheme
£28k - 32k per year
My client, a luxury bespoke furniture company is looking for a Showroom Manager to be responsible for managing the running, organisation and presentation of their showroom to the highest standard.