Customer service professional keen to work in luxury retail?
We are currently seeking enthusiastic and customer service focused Sales Assistants to support leading fashion brands in London on a temporary basis. If you have previous customer service or high-street retail experience, we would love to hear from you!
- Providing exceptional customer service and a complete shopping experience for every customer
- You will maximise sales by advising customers on a range of products whilst representing and promoting an iconic name in fashion
- Maintain the immaculate appearance of the store
- Charismatic and confident personality
- Previous retail or customer service experience
- The ability to wow customers
- Taking pride in representing luxury brands
- Working with a team of friendly and dedicated consultants
- Highly competitive hourly rate
- Weekly pay
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£23000 - £25000 per annum
City of London, London
Assistant Production Coordinator opportunity with a successful and beautiful contemporary womenswear brand based in East London
£50000 - £70000 per annum
A unique opportunity has arisen for an experienced Atelier Manager to join an established luxury LFW brand based in the heart of Central London
£8.50 - £9 per hour
Do you speak Mandarin and want a part time job in London? We are seeking Sales Assistants to work for one of the biggest names in fashion!
£8.50 - £9 per hour
Our client is looking for a temporary Sales Assistant to support their Central London store. Contact us today if you have retail experience and a keen interest in fashion!
£150 - £250 per day
This extremely successful and iconic brand is looking for a handbag Designer - daily rate up to £250!
£18000 - £20000 per annum
North West England
Recent graduate with some merchandising experience? This is a fantastic entry level role with one of the largest multi-channel retailers in the UK