Customer Service Manager - Luxury Lifestyle Brand
A highly successful British brand specialising in modern luxury interiors, apparel and accessories has a vacancy available for a Customer Service Manager to join their well-established team in East London.
- Ensure the highest level of customer service delivered to both customers and partners via all communication channels - telephone, live chat and email
- Provide expert product and service information to customers when necessary
- Work with partner services and operations teams to resolve any order discrepancies
- Process all web returns in a timely manor
- Take ownership of their business area, monitor the customer service activity and develop and drive new Customer Care initiatives
- This is a key position to support the growth of the business and increase customer loyalty by driving excellence in customer service
- Previous experience (2 years+) working in luxury retail environment is essential
- Head office customer service experience is preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required
- Able to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Be able to solve problems and deal with customer complaints in an efficient and timely manner
- Passionate about luxury fashion, products and trends
- Salary is £25-30k depending on experience
£24000 - £27000 per annum
This is a rare opportunity for a Senior MAA to move into a AM / Assistant Merchandiser role for this modern, stylish and extremely popular homeware brand!
£25000 - £28000 per annum + Bonus
West London, London
A luxury watch brand based in West London is seeking an Administrator where you will have the opportunity to develop and progress
£25000 - £30000 per annum
West London, London
We are currently seeking a Sales Assistant looking to move into an administrative position based in West London
£20000 - £28000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits
Luxury menswear brand are currently seeking a Retail Administrator to join their team in their Savile row boutique
£28000 - £32000 per annum + Clothing allowance,
East London, London
Would you be interested in working as a PA for one of London's most respected Fashion entrepreneurs? You would be supporting an amazing business woman with a stellar reputation and beautiful brand.
£22000 - £24000 per annum + Commission & Bonus
Luxury brand admired by many is seeking a Commercial Coordinator to join their wholesale team. Your personality is POSITIVE - BUBBLY - ALWAYS ONE TO PUT YOUR HAND UP TO TRY SOMETHING NEW!