Customer Service Manager - Luxury Gifts Company
Customer Sales and Service Manager wanted to join the Head Office team of this luxury gifts company, based in West London. The successful candidate will coach and lead the Online Customer Service Team to ensure customers receive an exceptional and personal level of customer service.
- Proven track record of managing team KPIs as well as ensuring targets are met
- Providing coaching and training to your team members and optimising performance
- Dealing with escalated complaints and investigating and solving complex and long-standing issues
- Compiling reports to outline the customer service channels operations
- Management of client base and proactively following up and converting new business
- Previous customer service experience working within a luxury environment
- Ability to lead, motivate and develop a team is essential
- Experience of working towards and monitoring team KPIs
- Be able to build relationships with clients
- Salary between £28,000 - £30,000 (dependent on experience)
- Commission and excellent benefits!
Please email your CV to email@example.com today to apply.
Due to the large volume of applicants, only successful candidates will be contacted.
£24000 - £26000 per annum + Clothing discount
East London, London
One of London's fastest growing ladies RTW brands is seeking a junior Ecommerce Coordinator to join their growing Digital team.
£28000 - £30000 per annum
B2B sales role for a luxury leather brand - stand out role for a company that is renowned for its supportive culture, amazing products and competitive packages.
£28000 - £32000 per annum
City of London, London
Dynamic Customer Service Manager role with a growing fashion brand. Salary up to £32k, generous employee discount and great office culture!
£35000 - £42000 per annum + BONUS
East London, London
Menswear Account Manager needed for this top brand within this inspiring and leading fashion sales and distribution agency. Competitive salary and bonus...