Customer Service Manager - Luxury Gifts Company
Customer Sales and Service Manager wanted to join the Head Office team of this luxury gifts company, based in West London. The successful candidate will coach and lead the Online Customer Service Team to ensure customers receive an exceptional and personal level of customer service.
- Proven track record of managing team KPIs as well as ensuring targets are met
- Providing coaching and training to your team members and optimising performance
- Dealing with escalated complaints and investigating and solving complex and long-standing issues
- Compiling reports to outline the customer service channels operations
- Management of client base and proactively following up and converting new business
- Previous customer service experience working within a luxury environment
- Ability to lead, motivate and develop a team is essential
- Experience of working towards and monitoring team KPIs
- Be able to build relationships with clients
- Salary between £28,000 - £30,000 (dependent on experience)
- Commission and excellent benefits!
Please email your CV to email@example.com today to apply.
Due to the large volume of applicants, only successful candidates will be contacted.
£22000 - £25000 per annum
A truly British luxury jewellery brand with a chic showroom based on one of London's best known locations is looking for a Team Assistant. Apply now!
£35000 - £42000 per annum
This creative studio based in London's West End are seeking a Design Creative Manager to join their small and forward thinking team
£60000 - £85000 per annum
Are you available immediately and looking for a contract HR role with a leading luxury brand? Salary up to £85,000
£95000 - £100000 per annum + Highly competitive salary & package
An exclusive opportunity for an established Commercial Director to make their mark at this highly successful and rapidly growing luxury brand.
£30000 - £34000 per annum + Benefits
Customer Service Manager needed to join a contemporary jewellery brand best known for their beautiful and uniquely crafted pieces. Salary up to £34k