Customer Service Manager - Jewellery - West London
Customer Service Manager needed to join a contemporary jewellery brand best known for their beautiful and uniquely crafted pieces. Based in West London, you will form an integral part of a fast and successful growing business!
- Confidently manage a team and supervise all aspects of customer service through a variety of channels including calls, email, web and social media platforms
- In charge of overseeing all aspects of customer service experience to troubleshoot processes and procedures and make improvements to the quality of service
- Be able to provide training to team members where needed
- Manage and analyse statistics and compile reports
- Set a clear mission for the team and ensure strategies are followed to ensure targets and KPIs are met
- In charge of dealing and resolving escalated complaints
- 2-3 years previous managerial customer service experience working within a luxury environment
- Ability to lead, motivate and develop a team is essential
- Experience of working towards and monitoring team KPIs
- An ability to work in a fast-paced environment and under pressure
- Be able to build relationships with clients and solve any escalated issues
- Salary up to £34,000 (dependent on experience)
- Commission and excellent benefits!
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£60000 - £85000 per annum
Are you available immediately and looking for a contract HR role with a leading luxury brand? Salary up to £85,000
£95000 - £100000 per annum + Highly competitive salary & package
An exclusive opportunity for an established Commercial Director to make their mark at this highly successful and rapidly growing luxury brand.
£75000 - £85000 per annum
West End, London
Are you looking for a FTC in a Head of HR role working for one of the worlds most luxurious shoe brands? This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of...