Customer Service Manager - Jewellery - West London
Customer Service Manager needed to join a contemporary jewellery brand best known for their beautiful and uniquely crafted pieces. Based in West London, you will form an integral part of a fast and successful growing business!
- Confidently manage a team and supervise all aspects of customer service through a variety of channels including calls, email, web and social media platforms
- In charge of overseeing all aspects of customer service experience to troubleshoot processes and procedures and make improvements to the quality of service
- Be able to provide training to team members where needed
- Manage and analyse statistics and compile reports
- Set a clear mission for the team and ensure strategies are followed to ensure targets and KPIs are met
- In charge of dealing and resolving escalated complaints
- 2-3 years previous managerial customer service experience working within a luxury environment
- Ability to lead, motivate and develop a team is essential
- Experience of working towards and monitoring team KPIs
- An ability to work in a fast-paced environment and under pressure
- Be able to build relationships with clients and solve any escalated issues
- Salary up to £34,000 (dependent on experience)
- Commission and excellent benefits!
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£18000 - £28000 per annum + Commission
Exclusive fine jewellery boutique is looking for a Jewellery Specialist to join their team in the most famous department stores in London
£27000 - £28000 per annum
City of London, London
Are you a Global PR Coordinator / Assistant looking to join a vibrant and growing team?
£8.50 - £9 per hour
Are you passionate about interior design and homewear? This Sales Assistant role is ideal for an outgoing and proactive person who is great with people
£20000 - £25000 per annum + Commission
This cool and stylish multi brand boutique in Central London is offering a competitive salary of up to £25k
£9 - £10 per hour + Commission
Part-time Sales Assistant opening with a luxury RTW brand based in Mayfair. Earn £10 per hour + personal commission + 32 days holiday!
£35000 - £40000 per annum + Bonus
This is a one off opportunity to join a gallery that targets international markets including the UK. Salary up to £40k + global travel