Customer Service Assistant - Luxury Gifts Company
Talented Online Customer Service Assistant wanted to join the Head Office of this luxury gifts company based in West London. This role is ideal for someone that can offer a first class service and build rapport with clients. Excellent potential for career progression!
- Provide an exceptional and personalised one on one service building up relationships with clients
- First point of contact for online queries and registrations
- Customer service via all online channels - Telephone, email and live chat
- Management of client base and proactively following up and converting new business
- Developing expert product knowledge on all 300+ affiliated brands
- Continue an exceptional level of customer service throughout the process
- Previous customer service experience working within a luxury environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self motivation is key
- Experience of working towards KPIs
- Salary between £24,000 - £26,000
- Commission and excellent benefits
Please email your CV to email@example.com to apply.
Due to the large volume of applicants, only successful candidates will be contacted.
£24000 - £26000 per annum + Clothing discount
East London, London
One of London's fastest growing ladies RTW brands is seeking a junior Ecommerce Coordinator to join their growing Digital team.
£28000 - £30000 per annum
B2B sales role for a luxury leather brand - stand out role for a company that is renowned for its supportive culture, amazing products and competitive packages.
£28000 - £32000 per annum
City of London, London
Dynamic Customer Service Manager role with a growing fashion brand. Salary up to £32k, generous employee discount and great office culture!
£35000 - £42000 per annum + BONUS
East London, London
Menswear Account Manager needed for this top brand within this inspiring and leading fashion sales and distribution agency. Competitive salary and bonus...