Customer Service Assistant - Luxury Gifts Company
Talented Online Customer Service Assistant wanted to join the Head Office of this luxury gifts company based in West London. This role is ideal for someone that can offer a first class service and build rapport with clients. Excellent potential for career progression!
- Provide an exceptional and personalised one on one service building up relationships with clients
- First point of contact for online queries and registrations
- Customer service via all online channels - Telephone, email and live chat
- Management of client base and proactively following up and converting new business
- Developing expert product knowledge on all 300+ affiliated brands
- Continue an exceptional level of customer service throughout the process
- Previous customer service experience working within a luxury environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self motivation is key
- Experience of working towards KPIs
- Salary between £24,000 - £26,000
- Commission and excellent benefits
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.
Due to the large volume of applicants, only successful candidates will be contacted.
£22000 - £25000 per annum
A truly British luxury jewellery brand with a chic showroom based on one of London's best known locations is looking for a Team Assistant. Apply now!
£35000 - £42000 per annum
This creative studio based in London's West End are seeking a Design Creative Manager to join their small and forward thinking team
£60000 - £85000 per annum
Are you available immediately and looking for a contract HR role with a leading luxury brand? Salary up to £85,000
£95000 - £100000 per annum + Highly competitive salary & package
An exclusive opportunity for an established Commercial Director to make their mark at this highly successful and rapidly growing luxury brand.
£30000 - £34000 per annum + Benefits
Customer Service Manager needed to join a contemporary jewellery brand best known for their beautiful and uniquely crafted pieces. Salary up to £34k