Customer Service Assistant - Luxury Company
Customer Service Assistant needed to join the Head Office team of this luxury watch and repairs company, based in Central London. The ideal candidate is a driven, engaging and tenacious individual looking to further advance their career in customer service, while working in a vibrant team!
- Ensure the highest level of customer service delivered to both customers and partners via all communication channels - telephone, live chat, web and email
- Provide expert product and service information to customers when necessary
- Work with partner services and operations teams to resolve any order discrepancies
- Process all web returns in a timely manner
- This is a key position to support the growth of the business and increase customer loyalty by driving excellence in customer service
- You will have at least 1 years customer service experience in a luxury brand
- You will be organised, efficient and professional and have a strong work ethic
- Excellent computer literacy skills
- You have excellent written and spoken English
- You will be passionate about the luxury industry and delivering exceptional customer service
- You will be flexible, upbeat, engaging and cooperative and work well within a team
- Salary up to £25,000
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org today to apply.
Due to the high volume of applicants only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Connect with us! Follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter or Instagram to hear about our latest job opportunities and more.
£22000 - £25000 per annum
A truly British luxury jewellery brand with a chic showroom based on one of London's best known locations is looking for a Team Assistant. Apply now!
£35000 - £42000 per annum
This creative studio based in London's West End are seeking a Design Creative Manager to join their small and forward thinking team
£60000 - £85000 per annum
Are you available immediately and looking for a contract HR role with a leading luxury brand? Salary up to £85,000
£95000 - £100000 per annum + Highly competitive salary & package
An exclusive opportunity for an established Commercial Director to make their mark at this highly successful and rapidly growing luxury brand.
£30000 - £34000 per annum + Benefits
Customer Service Manager needed to join a contemporary jewellery brand best known for their beautiful and uniquely crafted pieces. Salary up to £34k