Customer Service Assistant - Luxury Brand - West London
This global luxury brand is looking for a Customer Service Assistant to join their vibrant and innovative head office team in South West London.
- You will be responsible for ensuring the highest level of customer service delivered to both customers and partners via all communication channels - telephone, live chat and email
- Provide expert product and service information to customers when necessary
- You will work with partner services and operations teams to resolve any order discrepancies
- Keeping up to date with all product and brand knowledge
- Liaise with retail location regarding any repairs
- Process all web returns in a timely manor
- Previous experience (2 years+) working in luxury retail environment is essential
- Head office customer service experience is preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required
- Able to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Be able to solve problems and deal with customer complaints in an efficient and timely manner
- Proficiency in other languages is ideal
- Passionate about luxury fashion, products and trends
- Up to 25k depending on experience
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£55000 - £60000 per annum
Outstanding opportunity for a Head of Design to relocate to Bangkok and join a very successful high street brand
£8.50 - £9 per hour
Great opportunity for experienced Sales Associates to join a market leading luxury stationery brand!
£35000 - £45000 per annum + Excellent commission
Are you from a strong wholesale background wanting to make serious impact on a footwear brand? This is an innovative ladies shoe brand with a great story......
£45000 - £60000 per annum + benefits
East London, London
This is a Key Account Manager role for a fast selling brand that is experiencing phenomenal growth and needs an experienced Manager to spearhead their continued success and development!
£22000 - £25000 per annum
Customer Service Assistant wanted to join the Head Office team of this luxury watch and repairs company, based in Central London
£8.50 - £9.00 per hour
Do you want to work flexible hours at a competitive hourly rate, while boosting your CV with an amazing luxury menswear brand? Apply today!