Customer Service Assistant - Contemporary Womenswear Brand
Rare Head Office opportunity as a Customer Care Advisor with a successful and trendy womenswear brand who are growing from strength to strength. This role is ideal for someone who is looking for a warm office culture, excellent training and career progression.
Contemporary womenswear brand based in West London who have been steadily growing over the last 5 years, expanding their head office team and opening multiple new boutiques and concessions.
- Provide exceptional customer service via phone, email and chat
- Work closely with the warehouse to quickly resolve any shipping or delivery issues
- Offer styling advice to customers
- Communicate regularly with other head office departments and store managers
- Luxury sales experience is a must
- Ideally some online customer service experience
- Excellent time management, organisational and problem-solving skills
- Strong communication skills - written and verbal
- Able to multi-task
- Extremely passionate about customer service
- Salary up to £22k
- Generous employee discount
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays and birthday off
£30k - 35k per year
We are searching for a part-time Watchmaker and Polisher for a well-established Watch Specialist with a enviable reputation within the industry.
£30k - 50k per year
We are searching for a Production Manager for a niche luxury silver jewellery brand with a cult following.
£25k - 28k per year + Commission & Bonus
We are on the hunt an experienced Sales Associate for a one-of-a-kind luxury retail opportunity in SW1. This is a rare opening; the vacancy was last available over 4 years ago.
£29k - 32k per year
My client, a luxury brand is looking for an engaging and meticulous Customer Care Manager to join their team.
£28k - 30k per year
I'm looking to speak with Supervisors & Assistant Managers for a unique Assistant Manager opportunity in West London