Customer Service Assistant - Contemporary Womenswear Brand
Rare Head Office opportunity as a Customer Care Advisor with a successful and trendy womenswear brand who are growing from strength to strength. This role is ideal for someone who is looking for a warm office culture, excellent training and career progression.
Contemporary womenswear brand based in West London who have been steadily growing over the last 5 years, expanding their head office team and opening multiple new boutiques and concessions.
- Provide exceptional customer service via phone, email and chat
- Work closely with the warehouse to quickly resolve any shipping or delivery issues
- Offer styling advice to customers
- Communicate regularly with other head office departments and store managers
- Luxury sales experience is a must
- Ideally some online customer service experience
- Excellent time management, organisational and problem-solving skills
- Strong communication skills - written and verbal
- Able to multi-task
- Extremely passionate about customer service
- Salary up to £22k
- Generous employee discount
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays and birthday off
£25000 - £30000 per annum + Benefits
This exclusive watch brand is seeking a proactive Operations Assistant to work within their Mayfair boutique
£8.50 - £9 per hour
We are currently recruiting for full time and part time Sales Assistants to work in one of the most prestigious department stores in the world - Harrods!
£8.50 - £9 per hour + Weekly pay
We are looking for enthusiastic Hosts / Hostesses to work for a luxury fashion brand in Central London
£25000 - £30000 per annum + Bonus
This is a Sales Associate opportunity to be trained in the world of luxury linen, get involved with a dynamic team and work fantastic working hours!
£8.50 - £9 per hour
This iconic shoe brand is looking for temporary staff for their London boutique. Previous retail experience is a must!
£22000 - £24000 per annum + Bonus
Our luxury ready-to-wear client is currently seeking a Supervisor to join their beautiful boutique in Central London