Customer Service / Admin Assistant - Fashion Recruitment
Are you passionate about the fashion industry and looking for a new job opportunity? Do you want to work in a friendly, fast-paced and fun work environment? This is the ideal career opportunity for someone who wants to move from the retail shop floor to an office environment, while still working with amazing brands.
Four Seasons Recruitment is a market leading boutique recruitment specialist to the fashion and retail industries. We provide bespoke and tailored services and recruit for leading brands in a wide range of disciplines including Retail, Wholesale, Design, Technical, Production, Buying, Merchandising, Marketing, PR, Ecommerce and Visual Merchandising. We now have an exciting opening for a Customer Service / Admin Assistant to join the our temporary division. This role is highly administrative and includes database work - you will learn a lot!
- Assisting the team with temp bookings and be in constant communication with candidates
- Send booking confirmations
- Take work references to ensure our candidates are of top quality
- Check candidates in for their bookings
- Ad hoc administrative tasks
- A background in retail and/or administration
- A keen interest and understanding of the fashion world
- Degree educated
- A track record of progress in your current role
- The desire to further progress your career
- A proactive and positive attitude
- Career development, supported by training and coaching
- Independence and freedom to stamp your personality on the business
- Excellent rewards and recognition
- Exceptional remuneration package
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£18000 - £21000 per annum
City of London, London
If you are a recent graduate with excellent mathematical skills and a passion for luxury, apply now!
£22000 - £30000 per annum
West London, London
Four Seasons Recruitment is a specialist luxury recruitment firm like no other - looking for a Team Assistant!
£25000 - £30000 per annum
A highly successful British brand specialising in modern luxury interiors, apparel and accessories has a vacancy available for a Customer Service Manager.
£23000 - £25000 per annum + Benefits
We are looking for an Aftersales Administrator / Coordinator to join this luxury watch and accessories brand known for its ageless and distinctively beautiful pieces.
Up to £22000 per annum
City of London, London
Wholesale Customer Service Admin FTC with a leading global luxury brand, ideal for a graduate with placement or internship experience
Hammersmith and Fulham, London
We are looking for an Administrator for the Production and Technical desk here at Four Seasons. The team is outgoing, hard working and diverse!