Customer Experience and Online Support - International Brand
Are you looking to join a brand that is currently expanding and going through major growth? We are currently recruiting a customer experience and online support associate to join an innovative and niche brand, thriving in both the UK and international markets.
My client is an international brand that has expanded in the UK & European markets significantly, opening multiple stand-alone stores and continuously expanding their stockist. Due to their huge success over the past few years, this company offers excellent growth opportunities and a fun work environment.
- You will be the primary point of contact for all customers, providing exceptional customer service in a timely manner via email, phone and social media
- Advise on products and offer alternatives and additional suggestions
- Assist with wholesale customer queries
- Be an advocate for the customer and share customer feedback with the team
- Build strong relationships with customers, with the intent to become the "go-to" Personal Shopper for the brand
- Previous experience working for a retailer or luxury brand is essential - ideally in an online customer care role
- Strong communication skills - excellent written and spoken English
- Computer literate, Word, XL, Email and main Social Media applications
- Punctual, polite and a team player
- Excellent problem-solving skills with the ability to take initiative
- Salary between £26,000 - £27,000
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.