Customer Care Assistant - Luxury Jewellery Brand
Are you a recent graduate looking for the next step in your career? This internationally known jewellery brand has a huge presence in America and Asia. They are now are looking for a Customer Care Assistant to join their growing customer care team in London.
- Ensure the highest level of customer service delivered to both customers and partners via all communication channels - telephone, live chat, web and email
- Provide expert product and service information to customers when necessary
- Work with partner services and operations teams to resolve any order discrepancies
- Process all web returns in a timely manor
- This is a key position to support the growth of the business and increase customer loyalty by driving excellence in customer service
- Previous experience working in a luxury environment is essential
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required
- Able to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Be able to solve problems and deal with customer complaints in an efficient and timely manner
- Passionate about luxury fashion, products and trends
- Salary is £21,000
- Excellent benefits
- Bonus scheme
Please send CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.
Due to the high volume of applicants only successful candidates will be contacted about this role and similar roles.
£30000 - £34000 per annum + Benefits
Customer Service Manager needed to join a contemporary jewellery brand best known for their distinctive, beautiful and uniquely crafted pieces. Based in West London
Highly competitive salary & package
An exclusive opportunity for an established Commercial Director to make their mark at this highly successful and rapidly growing luxury brand.
£25000 - £30000 per annum + Bonus
Hammersmith and Fulham, London
Ideal career opportunity for someone working in retail who wants to move from the shop floor to an office environment, while still working with amazing brands!
£24000 - £26000 per annum
Talented Online Customer Service Assistant needed to join the Head Office of this luxury gifts company. Excellent potential for career progression!
£28000 - £30000 per annum + Benefits
Coach and lead the Online Customer Service Team as a Customer Service Manager at the Head Office of this luxury gifts company based in West London
£22000 - £25000 per annum
Customer Service Assistant wanted to join the Head Office team of this luxury watch and repairs company, based in Central London