Customer Care Assistant - Luxury Jewellery Brand
Are you a recent graduate looking for the next step in your career? This internationally known jewellery brand has a huge presence in America and Asia. They are now are looking for a Customer Care Assistant to join their growing customer care team in London.
- Ensure the highest level of customer service delivered to both customers and partners via all communication channels - telephone, live chat, web and email
- Provide expert product and service information to customers when necessary
- Work with partner services and operations teams to resolve any order discrepancies
- Process all web returns in a timely manor
- This is a key position to support the growth of the business and increase customer loyalty by driving excellence in customer service
- Previous experience working in a luxury environment is essential
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required
- Able to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Be able to solve problems and deal with customer complaints in an efficient and timely manner
- Passionate about luxury fashion, products and trends
- Salary is £21,000
- Excellent benefits
- Bonus scheme
Please send CVs to email@example.com to apply.
Due to the high volume of applicants only successful candidates will be contacted about this role and similar roles.
£22000 - £25000 per annum
A truly British luxury jewellery brand with a chic showroom based on one of London's best known locations is looking for a Team Assistant. Apply now!
£35000 - £42000 per annum
This creative studio based in London's West End are seeking a Design Creative Manager to join their small and forward thinking team
£60000 - £85000 per annum
Are you available immediately and looking for a contract HR role with a leading luxury brand? Salary up to £85,000
£95000 - £100000 per annum + Highly competitive salary & package
An exclusive opportunity for an established Commercial Director to make their mark at this highly successful and rapidly growing luxury brand.
£30000 - £34000 per annum + Benefits
Customer Service Manager needed to join a contemporary jewellery brand best known for their beautiful and uniquely crafted pieces. Salary up to £34k