Customer Care Assistant - Luxury Jewellery Brand
Are you a recent graduate looking for the next step in your career? This internationally known jewellery brand with a huge presence in the USA and Asia are looking for a customer care assistant to join their growing Customer Care team in London.
- Ensure the highest level of customer service delivered to both customers and partners via all communication channels - telephone, live chat, web and email
- Provide expert product and service information to customers when necessary
- Work with partner services and operations teams to resolve any order discrepancies
- Process all web returns in a timely manor
- This is a key position to support the growth of the business and increase customer loyalty by driving excellence in customer service
- Previous experience working in a luxury environment is essential
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required
- Able to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Be able to solve problems and deal with customer complaints in an efficient and timely manner
- Passionate about luxury fashion, products and trends
- Salary is £21,000 plus excellent benefits and bonus scheme
Please send CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the high volume of applicants only successful candidates will be contacted about this role and similar roles.
£38000 - £40000 per annum
A family owned fine jewellery brand, globally known for the sourcing of rare diamonds and gemstones, are seeking a Senior Sales Associate
£17000 - £20000 per annum + Commission
East London, London
American heritage brand with a huge international presence are looking for a Sales Consultant for their brand new store opening in East London!
Up to £10 per hour + Commission
Sales Assistant wanted to join a luxury homeware brand. Benefits include a store discount, pension contribution and sales commission! Hourly pay £10
£24000 - £26000 per annum + Bonus
American heritage brand with a massive global presence is looking for a Supervisor to join their vibrant team for a new boutique opening in East London!
£9 - £10 per hour + Commission
An excellent opportunity has arisen working for an exciting homeware brand based in one of the most prestigious departments stores in Central London, paying £10 per hour
£23000 - £25000 per annum + Bonus
Our luxury ready-to-wear client is currently seeking a Supervisor to join their boutique in Central London