Customer Care / After Sales Administrator - Fine Jewellery
Fantastic team culture, beautiful offices and the chance to be involved in and learn about all aspects of the after sales process - join this London based head office as an After Sales Admin / Coordinator.
Previous Head Office experience is required.
- Fine jewellery and watch brand that is the epitome of luxury
- Fantastic team culture
- Stunning offices
- Involved in the after sales process
- Ensure customer satisfaction after delivery of each order.
- Cross reference invoices received in relation to the order from the supplier.
- Invoice clients upon completion of all orders.
- Live chat experience, communicating with customers over live chat on the website.
- Previous experience in customer care or after sales is a must
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Highly organised, analytical and proficient in Microsoft Office and PPT
- Self-driven and organised individual
- Salary up to £25,000 (depending on experience)
- Excellent commission scheme
£28000 - £30000 per annum
Are you a Team Administrator seeking to further your career? A streetwear brand is seeking a PA to support the two founders
£21000 - £30000 per annum + amazing benefits
We are hiring! Apply today to join Four Seasons Recruitment; the leading luxury retail and fashion recruitment agency in the UK
£26000 - £28000 per annum
City of London, London
Head Office Retail Operations Administrator opportunity with a luxury brand who offer room to grow, a warm office culture and pleasant working environment.
£22000 - £28000 per annum + Amazing Benefits (OTE)
Interested in furthering your career and take on a new challenge? Join our team where you will receive full training and get to work in a fun and busy head office environment