Crystals and Fine Jewellery - Sales Consultant - London
Our client specialises in stones, crystals and jewellery and the ideal candidate for this Sales Associate role will need to be able to appreciate the beauty of the pieces. This is a truly luxurious company and your job will be to convey information about the stone's properties and benefits to their exclusive clients.
- Assist customers and drive store sales
- Be a brand ambassador and represent the brand concept
- Ensure that exemplary customer service is delivered at all times
- Build and maintain strong relationships with clients
- A capable Sales Associate with luxury sales experience
- Will show passion to learn about crystals and stones
- Will take pride in providing an exceptional luxury service to all customers, relationship building is key
- Will have strong administration skills and will be very organised and 100% computer literate
- Great, approachable personality - someone who will fit well into a small team
- Salary up to £18,000 - £22,000 (depending on experience)
£39000 - £42000 per annum + Bonus
Our client is currently seeking a Store Manager to join this luxury ladies lifestyle brand based in their beautiful boutique in Central London
£22000 - £24000 per annum + Commission + Bonus
Luxury British brand that offers beautiful, timeless pieces are seeking an Embosser / Gold Stamper for their London Boutique
£25000 - £28000 per annum + Commission
This leading footwear brand is offering an unusually high salary of up to £28,000 + commission
£23000 - £30000 per annum + Commission
Fantastic remuneration package - see below! We are looking for an immediately available full time Sales Associate for a luxury accessories boutique in Heathrow Airport T2/T5.
£8.5 - £9 per hour
Temping while seeking a permanent role will make you seem ambitious to employers and boost your CV with amazing brands - while making some extra money!
£8.5 - £9 per annum
This role is perfect for students looking to earn money around their studies, or someone looking for a bit of variety in their career