CRM Manager - Luxury Bridal Boutique
Beautiful bridal and ladies eveningwear brand is now hiring a CRM Manager.
- Implementing and managing CRM within the boutique
- Liaising between departments regarding appointments
- Managing administration tasks
- Acting as a brand ambassador for the company
- Managing a small team of brand ambassadors
- Ensuring excellent customer service is given at all times
- Extensive experience in luxury retail, preferably as a Manager
- Excellent customer service and administration skills
- Highly organised and self-motivated
- A keen interest in all aspects of a luxury retail
- Excellent knowledge of the luxury retail market
- Experience working with VIP clientele and driving sales through CRM
- 4 years experience working in bridal or ladies eveningwear
- Salary up to £45,000 based on experience + commission
If you are able to offer all the above and would like to discuss this career opportunity please apply with your CV immediately.
Due to the high volume of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted.
€33000 - €35000 per annum
This luxury womenswear brand is seeking a passionate and sales driven Concession Manager to join their team in Dublin
£25000 - £28500 per annum + bonus
This luxury British accessories brand are looking for a Boutique Manager for their store in West London
£40000 - £46000 per annum + bonus
This luxury accessories brand are looking for a Boutique Manager to join their team
£25000 - £30000 per annum
Luxury womenswear brand is seeking an outstanding Assistant Manager (or an experienced Supervisor!) ready for the next step in their fashion career
£40000 - £50000 per annum + Benefits
This British womenswear brand is looking for a Client Experience Manager to be responsible for all stores across the UK and Ireland
£12 - £12.50 per hour
Enthusiastic dynamic Concession Manager wanted to support successful fashion brand for a 3-month period, starting immediately!