CRM Campaign Manager - Luxury Fashion Brand
The crème de la crème of all luxury brands is seeking a seasoned CRM Campaign Manager to implement and drive innovative market leading campaigns. This is a brand new role so you will have the chance to build the role from scratch, relying on your previous years' of CRM Management experience and best practices within the luxury industry.
You will get to create customised marketing campaigns and play an integral role in the brand's digital strategy, transforming communication with their most valued clients.
Top 3 things you need:
- Experience within a mono brand in the luxury sector
- Salesforce expertise
- Management level experience
- Build personalised CRM Campaigns using Salesforce
- Work closely with internal stakeholders to create optimised, one to one clienteling and social campaigns
- Create department best practices and establish KPI's through standardised reports, establishing ROI outcomes
- Expert knowledge with automated marketing platforms, building the campaign and journey using database segmentation
- Salesforce experience is a must
- A minimum of 3+ years of CRM Management experience
- Annual salary up to £60,000
- Generous employee discount and company benefits
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£8.50 - £9 per hour
Do you speak Mandarin and want a part time job in London? We are seeking Sales Assistants to work for one of the biggest names in fashion
£28000 - £30000 per annum
My client is an ethical and sustainable luxury leather goods start up brand looking for a Marketing and Sales Manager. This is an exciting opportunity to make this role your own!
£36000 - £50000 per annum
Competitive package and fun work environment - thriving vintage fashion brand based in Central London are currently looking to hire an eComm and Retail Merchandise Manager.
Up to £9 per hour
Top luxury leather goods brand is looking for Temporary Sales Associates to work in their London boutique
£8.50 - £9 per hour
We are looking for a confident, enthusiastic individual to work in an award winning department store in Central London
£22000 - £24000 per annum + Commission
Luxurious British brand is seeking an articulate Sales Advisor for their Heathrow boutique