Creative Pattern Cutter - West London
This London based luxury fashion house are currently seeking an experienced Creative Pattern Cutter to join their growing studio. You will be responsible for creating first patterns whilst working alongside the designer to ensure garments are produced to the brands exceptionally high standards.
This is an exciting and varied role and a fantastic opportunity to join a well-established, globally recognised team. The successful candidate will support and share in the designers vision to drive the company forward.
- Produce patterns manually as well as make amendments to existing patterns
- Working closely with the sample room team whilst ensuring all actions are cost effective
- Attending fit meetings
- Providing technical finishing ideas
- Supporting Technical Product Developers to ensure the best possible construction and finishing methods
- Minimum of 6 years' experience required
- Experience working within the luxury womenswear market
- Good working knowledge of garment construction
- Strong understanding of trends
- Ability to work successfully within a team to meet tight deadlines
- Strong communication skills are essential
- Gerber is advantageous however not needed
- Multi-product womenswear knowledge is essential
- Salary up to £50k
Please send your CV to email@example.com or call 0208 237 8900 today to apply.
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£18000 - £28000 per annum + Commission
Exclusive fine jewellery boutique is looking for a Jewellery Specialist to join their team in the most famous department stores in London
£27000 - £28000 per annum
City of London, London
Are you a Global PR Coordinator / Assistant looking to join a vibrant and growing team?
£8.50 - £9 per hour
Are you passionate about interior design and homewear? This Sales Assistant role is ideal for an outgoing and proactive person who is great with people
£20000 - £25000 per annum + Commission
This cool and stylish multi brand boutique in Central London is offering a competitive salary of up to £25k
£9 - £10 per hour + Commission
Part-time Sales Assistant opening with a luxury RTW brand based in Mayfair. Earn £10 per hour + personal commission + 32 days holiday!
£35000 - £40000 per annum + Bonus
This is a one off opportunity to join a gallery that targets international markets including the UK. Salary up to £40k + global travel