Creative Pattern Cutter - Luxury Lingerie
This London based luxury fashion house are currently seeking an experienced Creative Pattern Cutter to specialise in lingerie. You will be responsible for creating first patterns whilst working alongside the designer to ensure garments are produced to the brand's exceptionally high standards.
This is an exciting and varied role and a fantastic opportunity to join a well-established, globally recognised team. The successful candidate will support and share the designer's vision to drive the company forward.
- Create first patterns for all lingerie garments
- Produce patterns manually as well as make amendments to existing patterns
- Working closely with the creative director, whilst ensuring all actions are cost effective
- Attend fit meetings
- Provide technical finishing ideas
- Support Technical Product Developers to ensure the best possible construction and finishing methods
- Minimum of 3 year's experience within the luxury industry
- Experience working within luxury lingerie
- Extensive experience with draping and working creatively from a sketch
- Good working knowledge of garment construction
- Strong understanding of trends
- Ability to work successfully within a team to meet tight deadlines
- Strong communication skills are a must
- Gerber is advantageous, however not required
- Competitive hourly rates offered
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£30000 - £35000 per annum
City of London, London
A world renowned brand needs a Gerber Pattern Cutter to join their Central London team
£32000 - £36000 per annum
This London based luxury fashion house are currently seeking an experienced Creative Pattern Cutter to join their successful studio