Creative Pattern Cutter - London Fashion Week
A well-established luxury fashion house based in London's West End are currently seeking experienced Creative Pattern Cutters to support their busy studio during LFW. This is an exceptional, highly sought after opportunity to join a globally recognised brand during their most prestigious time.
You must be available to interview and attend a trial day immediately.
- Working closely with the sample room team whilst ensuring all actions are cost effective
- Experience working within a similar fast paced, luxury environment
- Multi product women's wear knowledge is essential
- Must have strong technical knowledge of all luxury fabrics including silk, organza, lace and velvet
- Cutting first samples by hand in a wide variety of fabric or on CAD
- Liaising with both Pattern Cutters and Sample Machinist
- Strong communication skills are essential
- Experience working within the luxury market
- Multi skilled with the ability to cut a variation of fabrics
- You will have previously worked within a luxury, fast paced environment
If you have pace, passion and a wealth of experience please contact Alison O'Callaghan on 0208 237 8900 or send an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£23000 - £25000 per annum
City of London, London
Assistant Production Coordinator opportunity with a successful and beautiful contemporary womenswear brand based in East London
£50000 - £70000 per annum
A unique opportunity has arisen for an experienced Atelier Manager to join an established luxury LFW brand based in the heart of Central London
£8.50 - £9 per hour
Do you speak Mandarin and want a part time job in London? We are seeking Sales Assistants to work for one of the biggest names in fashion!
£8.50 - £9 per hour
Our client is looking for a temporary Sales Assistant to support their Central London store. Contact us today if you have retail experience and a keen interest in fashion!
£150 - £250 per day
This extremely successful and iconic brand is looking for a handbag Designer - daily rate up to £250!
£18000 - £20000 per annum
North West England
Recent graduate with some merchandising experience? This is a fantastic entry level role with one of the largest multi-channel retailers in the UK