Creative Pattern Cutter - London Fashion Week
A well-established luxury fashion house based in London's West End are currently seeking experienced Creative Pattern Cutters to support their busy studio during LFW. This is an exceptional, highly sought after opportunity to join a globally recognised brand during their most prestigious time.
You must be available to interview and attend a trial day immediately.
- Working closely with the sample room team whilst ensuring all actions are cost effective
- Experience working within a similar fast paced, luxury environment
- Multi product women's wear knowledge is essential
- Must have strong technical knowledge of all luxury fabrics including silk, organza, lace and velvet
- Cutting first samples by hand in a wide variety of fabric or on CAD
- Liaising with both Pattern Cutters and Sample Machinist
- Strong communication skills are essential
- Experience working within the luxury market
- Multi skilled with the ability to cut a variation of fabrics
- You will have previously worked within a luxury, fast paced environment
If you have pace, passion and a wealth of experience please contact Alison O'Callaghan on 0208 237 8900 or send an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£25000 - £30000 per annum
West London based Luxury womenswear brand are seeking an experienced Gerber Pattern Cutter to join their talented team.
£28000 - £32000 per annum
City of London, London
This iconic, luxury womenswear brand based in West London are looking for a highly skilled Production Coordinator to join their dynamic head office team
£40000 - £50000 per annum
This London based luxury fashion house are currently seeking an experienced Creative Pattern Cutter to join their growing studio
£22000 - £25000 per annum
A rare opportunity to join an iconic, sophisticated footwear brand has arisen; our client is looking for an Italian speaking Production Assistant to join their West London team!
£18 - £22 per hour
City of London, London
I am currently working with an array of luxury LFW fashion houses who require Sample Machinists to join their team during this exciting and busy time on a freelance contract