Creative Pattern Cutter - London Fashion Week
A well-established luxury fashion house based in London's West End are currently seeking experienced Creative Pattern Cutters to support their busy studio during LFW. This is an exceptional, highly sought after opportunity to join a globally recognised brand during their most prestigious time.
You must be available to interview and attend a trial day immediately.
- Working closely with the sample room team whilst ensuring all actions are cost effective
- Experience working within a similar fast paced, luxury environment
- Multi product women's wear knowledge is essential
- Must have strong technical knowledge of all luxury fabrics including silk, organza, lace and velvet
- Cutting first samples by hand in a wide variety of fabric or on CAD
- Liaising with both Pattern Cutters and Sample Machinist
- Strong communication skills are essential
- Experience working within the luxury market
- Multi skilled with the ability to cut a variation of fabrics
- You will have previously worked within a luxury, fast paced environment
If you have pace, passion and a wealth of experience please contact Alison O'Callaghan on 0208 237 8900 or send an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£8.50 - £9 per hour
Passionate about children's fashion? We are currently seeking temporary Sales Assistants to support luxury childrenswear concessions and boutiques in London
£18000 - £23000 per annum
Great earning potential + Oxfordshire based! A busy boutique offering excellent sales commission and the chance to work for top brand!
£25000 - £26000 per annum + Bonus
An exciting position to join the world's leading suiting company as a Client Experience Associate
£8.50 - £9 per hour
Our client is looking for a Temporary Sales Associate to support their London stores and concessions. Weekly pay, flexible hours!
£21000 - £22000 per annum
Would you would like to work for one of the biggest fashion brands in the world?
£18000 - £20000 per annum + 1,7 % Commission
Are you a denim expert? This is a unique opportunity to join a luxury brand in their well established Bicester Village boutique