Creative Gerber Pattern Cutter - London
An iconic British luxury brand located in Central London are looking for a Creative Gerber Pattern Cutter. They are looking for an organised, experienced candidate to become part of a very successful fashion brand which is rapidly growing and expanding worldwide.
- Be responsible for patterns from designers sketches through to production
- Drape and mock up toiles on the stand to develop the shape required
- Work with Gerber system to create and adjust patterns
- Attend fittings with developers and designers
- Convert toiles into productive patterns that can be clearly understood by the in house production team and factories
- Work closely with the in-house machinists to create the desired garments
- Excellent organisational skills, attention to detail and adept at managing work priorities in line with business critical deadlines
- Experience with draping on the stand and flat
- Skills in Gerber software above V8
- Minimum of 3 years experience as Pattern cutter working with Luxury brands.
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0208 237 8900 today to apply.
Up to £9 per hour
Luxury menswear and accessories store is seeking a Sales Associate with made to measure experience to work 2 days a week until the end of March
£8.50 - £9 per hour
Do you speak Mandarin and want a part time job in London? We are seeking Sales Assistants to work for one of the biggest names in fashion
Up to £9 per hour
Top luxury leather goods brand is looking for Temporary Sales Associates to work in their London boutique
£34000 - £35000 per annum + Bonus
Italian haute couture brand is looking for an experienced Assistant Manager for their boutique in Central London. Maternity cover with possibility to become permanent
Up to £26000 per annum
British homeware brand is looking for an eager and skilled social media expert that is passionate about the customer purchase journey
£22000 - £25000 per annum
City of London, London
My client, a beautiful British heritage brand, is seeking an experienced PR Executive to work within their marketing team