Creative Gerber Pattern Cutter - London
An iconic British luxury brand located in Central London are looking for a Creative Gerber Pattern Cutter. They are looking for an organised, experienced candidate to become part of a very successful fashion brand which is rapidly growing and expanding worldwide.
- Be responsible for patterns from designers sketches through to production
- Drape and mock up toiles on the stand to develop the shape required
- Work with Gerber system to create and adjust patterns
- Attend fittings with developers and designers
- Convert toiles into productive patterns that can be clearly understood by the in house production team and factories
- Work closely with the in-house machinists to create the desired garments
- Excellent organisational skills, attention to detail and adept at managing work priorities in line with business critical deadlines
- Experience with draping on the stand and flat
- Skills in Gerber software above V8
- Minimum of 3 years experience as Pattern cutter working with Luxury brands.
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0208 237 8900 today to apply.
£35000 - £50000 per annum
Established luxury womenswear brand is looking for an experienced Manual Pattern Cutter to join their friendly and dynamic team, based in the heart of West London
£30000 - £40000 per annum
Luxury LFW womenswear brand is looking for an experienced Studio Manager to join their dynamic atelier in the heart of East London
£18000 - £22000 per annum
Would you like to work for a leading luxury womenswear brand in Central London, in a friendly studio environment?
£26000 - £32000 per annum
One of London's most prestigious menswear tailoring brands are looking for an Alterations Tailor to join their growing Central London team
£18 - £22 per hour
City of London, London
Luxury LFW design house needs an experienced Machinist with a couture background. Are you a skilled Machinist who has worked with an array of luxury designers?