Creative Gerber Pattern Cutter
This iconic British luxury brand located in Central London are looking for a Creative Gerber Pattern cutter. They are looking for an organised, experienced candidate to become part of a very successful fashion brand which is rapidly growing and expanding worldwide.
- Be responsible for patterns from designers sketches through to production
- Drape and mock up toiles on the stand to develop the shape required
- Work with Gerber system to create and adjust patterns
- Attend fittings with developers and designers
- Convert toiles into productive patterns that can be clearly understood by the in house production team and factories
- Work closely with the in-house machinists to create the desired garments
- Excellent organisational skills, attention to detail and adept at managing work priorities in line with business critical deadlines
- Experience with draping on the stand and flat
- Skills in Gerber software above V8
- Minimum of 2 years experience as Pattern cutter working with Luxury brands.
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£20000 - £25000 per annum + Commission
This cool and stylish multi brand boutique in Central London is offering a competitive salary of up to £25k
£9 - £10 per hour + Commission
Part-time Sales Assistant opening with a luxury RTW brand based in Mayfair. Earn £10 per hour + personal commission + 32 days holiday!
£35000 - £40000 per annum + Bonus
This is a one off opportunity to join a gallery that targets international markets including the UK. Salary up to £40k + global travel
£38000 - £40000 per annum + Excellent commission
This brand has worked with the royal family and a brand new store is opening due to high demand
£40000 - £42000 per annum + Benefits + Excellent Commission
World renowned fine jewellery brand is a seeking a Store Manager to join their boutique that offers an amazing commission structure
£34000 - £38000 per annum
City of London, London
Wholesale Manager wanted to represent a footwear brand in a showroom that specialises in selling international brands to the UK market