Corporate Sales Manager - Maternity Cover
Autonomous and hands-on Corporate Sales Manager opportunity within a luxury British heritage brand. This is a maternity cover role that requires a target driven individual who thrives in client relationship building and team management.
- Very well established
- Fast-paced work environment
- Beautiful Central London based offices
- Develop the global corporate gifting strategy in line with business objectives and targets
- Grow the new business margin, in line with the business objectives
- Train, lead and develop the sales team, ensuring company goals are achieved
- Implement new marketing strategies for the business
- Minimum of 2- 3 years experience in a B2B sales role
- Proven track record working to, and exceeding targets and KPI’s
- Experience managing, forecasting and developing a sales team within a similar business structure
- Salary £36,000 - £40,000
We are looking for an enthusiastic and committed Senior Merchandiser to work for a thriving and trend driven womenswear brand based in London
£35k - 40k per year
Autonomous and hands-on Digital Marketing Manager opportunity with a growing brand based in Central London.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and committed Merchandising Admin Assistant to work for a thriving and trend driven contemporary fashion brand.
We have partnered with a contemporary womenswear brand who are looking for an enthusiastic and committed Assistant Merchandiser join their team