Contemporary British Womenswear - Garment Technologist
A modern British womenswear brand, celebrated for their intricate designs and unique garments, is looking for an experienced Garment Technologist to join their team at their incredible new London offices. The studio is brand new and there is state of the art equipment at your disposal! This is a growing and dynamic team and would be an ideal role for a passionate, enthusiastic individual.
- Supporting the Head of Technical with all technical requests and administration
- Measuring and checking quality of all new fitting samples in preparation for fits
- Taking notes and images when required and writing detailed fit comments
- Organising and attending fit sessions
- Managing fit model bookings
- Help E-commerce customer returns with complaints relating to the product
- Managing product testing and adjusting appropriate care instructions
- Liaising with Production, Product Development, Design and the Pattern Room to ensure communication is clear
- Providing product descriptions and technical measurements for the brand and online wholesale clients
- Liaise with the Indian production and technical teams on a daily basis
- A minimum of 4 years experience as a Garment Technologist for a womenswear high end brand
- Strong practical knowledge and experienced in garment fitting and quality
- Experienced in working with factories in India is advantageous, however not crucial
- Strong knowledge of excel and a good communicator
- £28,000 - £35,000, depending on experience
If you have any questions or are keen to find out more, please call Jas Arora on 02082378900 or email email@example.com.
Due to the high volume of applications we will only able to contact shortlisted candidates.