Consumer Insights Manager - Luxury Consumer Goods
We are working with a luxury brand who are seeking a Consumer Insights Manager to join their London based head office. You will be responsible for driving sales, conducting competitor analysis and liaising with the retail store teams for the UK business.
The ideal candidate is keen to learn, progress and grow within the company, with solid consumer goods experience. Up to £50k + great company perks!
- You will work closely with the commercial team on below-the-line plan for the year
- Maximise the P&L for the retail teams
- Conduct market research and share findings around competitor's analysis
- Manage 2 direct reports through coaching and delegation
- Highly analytical role where you will deal with many cross functional business partners
- 5 years' experience in a similar role
- Background with a fashion, beauty, fragrance or other consumer goods brand
- Experience working in a multiple stakeholder project management environment
- Strong communication skills - both written and verbal
- Spanish language skills beneficial but not a must
- Salary: £50k (depending on experience)
£26000 - £28000 per annum
City of London, London
Head Office Retail Operations Administrator opportunity with a luxury brand who offer room to grow, a warm office culture and pleasant working environment.
£22000 - £28000 per annum + Amazing Benefits (OTE)
Interested in furthering your career and take on a new challenge? Join our team where you will receive full training and get to work in a fun and busy head office environment