Concession Manager - Exclusive Role - Dublin
One of a kind opportunity to join a brand that is respected worldwide and has shown during London Fashion Week. They are now in need of a Concession Manager for their concession in Dublin, Ireland.
This is an opportunity for you to develop your leadership skills within the luxury market with a company that offers huge scope for personal growth and development.
- Responsible for the overall management of the concession and ensuring the development of the staff
- Motivate staff to increase sales and ensure efficiency across the business
- In charge of training and development, interviewing potential employees and conducting appraisals
- Maintain awareness of market trends and consequently be able to analyse, interpret and report on trends
- Attend and host meetings
- Manage stock levels and liaise with HO stock control
- Proven track record in retail management
- Ability to lead, develop and inspire a sales team to deliver excellent results
- Customer orientated, sales and target focused, passionate about delivering outstanding customer service
- Ability to understand and analyse sales figures and other data
- Self-motivated, driven and ability to build solid long term rapports with customers
- Salary is 30,000 Euros
- Huge scope for personal growth and development
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£45k - 46k per year + Bonus
This is an opportunity for an accomplished manager who is accustomed to dealing with high volume turnovers and large teams to join a highly successful store to support and channel growth
£28k - 30k per year + Bonus
A luxury womenswear brand is currently seeking a Store Manager to join their beautiful boutique in Central London paying £30,000 plus bonus.
£38k - 42k per year + commission
Hugely exciting opportunity to join an alternative luxury brand as a Store/E-commerce Manager
£70k - 75k per year + bonus
Fine jewellery Store Director
£40k - 50k per year + bonus
This is a rare opening for a competent fine jewellery manager to join this fast growing business in the heart of Mayfair as Deputy Head of Retail.
£30k - 32k per year + Bonus
Are you a stylish and hard working Assistant Manager with experienced in retail, looking for your next career move?