Concession Manager - Exclusive Role - Dublin
One of a kind opportunity to join a brand that is respected worldwide and has shown during London Fashion Week. They are now in need of a Concession Manager for their concession in Dublin, Ireland.
This is an opportunity for you to develop your leadership skills within the luxury market with a company that offers huge scope for personal growth and development.
- Responsible for the overall management of the concession and ensuring the development of the staff
- Motivate staff to increase sales and ensure efficiency across the business
- In charge of training and development, interviewing potential employees and conducting appraisals
- Maintain awareness of market trends and consequently be able to analyse, interpret and report on trends
- Attend and host meetings
- Manage stock levels and liaise with HO stock control
- Proven track record in retail management
- Ability to lead, develop and inspire a sales team to deliver excellent results
- Customer orientated, sales and target focused, passionate about delivering outstanding customer service
- Ability to understand and analyse sales figures and other data
- Self-motivated, driven and ability to build solid long term rapports with customers
- Salary is 30,000 Euros
- Huge scope for personal growth and development
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£38000 - £40000 per annum
Our client, a luxury homeware brand that has a global presence, is looking for a Retail Store Manager to join their London boutique. Salary up to £40,000.
£35000 - £40000 per annum
Global luxury homeware brand is looking for a Business Developer to drive their boutique and business forward. Excellent career progression opportunities
£50000 - £70000 per annum + Bonus
Leading fashion brand based in East London are looking for a UK Regional Manager to oversee their fast growing retail business
£35000 - £40000 per annum + Bonus
This is a one off opportunity to join a gallery that targets international markets including the UK. Salary up to £40k + global travel
£35000 - £38000 per annum
Global luxury homeware brand is looking for a Business Developer to drive their business forward and manage a team of two
£45000 - £55000 per annum + bonus
Italian luxury brand are looking for an Assistant Manager in their newly renovated Bicester Village boutique