Commercial Director - Luxury retail
An exclusive opportunity for an established Commercial Director to make their mark at this highly successful and rapidly growing luxury brand. They already have a huge global presence and there is definitely opportunity to expand this. This role is about the 'bigger picture' and implementing a robust and ambitious growth strategy whilst keeping the company ethos at heart.
Commercial Director role:
- Implement long-term strategies that will lead to increasing profitability and multichannel turnover
- Identify new markets for expansion
- Proven track record of building high performing teams who consistently meet and exceed targets
- Drive expansion strategies
- Target key players and travel to potential new markets
- Agree and negotiate commercial terms
The candidate we need:
- Strong wholesale background at Director level - must have worked in fashion / luxury retail
- Strong strategic skills with a proven track record of increasing turnover
- Strong business acumen, strategic planning and negotiation skills
- Motivational leader
- Global experience with a strong knowledge of different markets for opportunity
- Highly competitive salary and package
£23000 - £25000 per annum
City of London, London
Assistant Production Coordinator opportunity with a successful and beautiful contemporary womenswear brand based in East London
£50000 - £70000 per annum
A unique opportunity has arisen for an experienced Atelier Manager to join an established luxury LFW brand based in the heart of Central London
£8.50 - £9 per hour
Do you speak Mandarin and want a part time job in London? We are seeking Sales Assistants to work for one of the biggest names in fashion!
£8.50 - £9 per hour
Our client is looking for a temporary Sales Assistant to support their Central London store. Contact us today if you have retail experience and a keen interest in fashion!
£150 - £250 per day
This extremely successful and iconic brand is looking for a handbag Designer - daily rate up to £250!
£18000 - £20000 per annum
North West England
Recent graduate with some merchandising experience? This is a fantastic entry level role with one of the largest multi-channel retailers in the UK