Commercial Director - Luxury retail
An exclusive opportunity for an established Commercial Director to make their mark at this highly successful and rapidly growing luxury brand. They already have a huge global presence and there is definitely opportunity to expand this. This role is about the 'bigger picture' and implementing a robust and ambitious growth strategy whilst keeping the company ethos at heart.
Commercial Director role:
- Implement long-term strategies that will lead to increasing profitability and multichannel turnover
- Identify new markets for expansion
- Proven track record of building high performing teams who consistently meet and exceed targets
- Drive expansion strategies
- Target key players and travel to potential new markets
- Agree and negotiate commercial terms
The candidate we need:
- Strong wholesale background at Director level - must have worked in fashion / luxury retail
- Strong strategic skills with a proven track record of increasing turnover
- Strong business acumen, strategic planning and negotiation skills
- Motivational leader
- Global experience with a strong knowledge of different markets for opportunity
- Highly competitive salary and package
£8.50 - £9 per hour
Passionate about children's fashion? We are currently seeking temporary Sales Assistants to support luxury childrenswear concessions and boutiques in London
£18000 - £23000 per annum
Great earning potential + Oxfordshire based! A busy boutique offering excellent sales commission and the chance to work for top brand!
£25000 - £26000 per annum + Bonus
An exciting position to join the world's leading suiting company as a Client Experience Associate
£8.50 - £9 per hour
Our client is looking for a Temporary Sales Associate to support their London stores and concessions. Weekly pay, flexible hours!
£21000 - £22000 per annum
Would you would like to work for one of the biggest fashion brands in the world?
£18000 - £20000 per annum + 1,7 % Commission
Are you a denim expert? This is a unique opportunity to join a luxury brand in their well established Bicester Village boutique