Commercial Coordinator - Fashion - Trainee role
Luxury brand admired by many is seeking a Commercial Coordinator to join their wholesale team. Your personality is POSITIVE - BUBBLY - ALWAYS ONE TO PUT YOUR HAND UP TO TRY SOMETHING NEW! This is a trainee role working for a fun, experienced and admirable Commercial Director. You will be given the opportunity to learn and progress within wholesale - working on an international scale.
Commercial Coordinator role:
- Research new clients
- Travelling to market with Commercial Director (Paris, Milan etc)
- Book sales appointments
- Attend sales appointments
- Understand and be able to sell current collection
- Arranging travel and bookings
What you need:
- 6 months + experience with a buying or wholesale role with fashion or luxury market
- Graduate calibre
- A serious interest in pursuing a career within the fashion industry
- A winning mentality who wants to learn and develop
Send your CV to Chloe Brassey at Four Seasons Recruitment, in the strictest of confidence, by email to email@example.com or call 020 8237 8900.
Only successful applicants will be contacted.
£28000 - £32000 per annum + Clothing allowance,
East London, London
Would you be interested in working as a PA for one of London's most respected Fashion entrepreneurs? You would be supporting an amazing business woman with a stellar reputation and beautiful brand.