Client Services Manager - Womenswear
This luxury womenswear brand are now recruiting a client experience manager to join the brand. You will be looking after all stores across the UK and Ireland.
- Develop and deliver excellent customer service across all store in the UK and Ireland
- Develop initiatives and incentives to drive sales
- Coach and train all store managers
- Support all managers in the recruitment process
- Implementing and managing CRM
- Managing administration tasks
- Acting as a brand ambassador for the company
- Management duties
- You will have extensive experience in luxury retail, preferably as a manager
- Excellent customer service and administration skills
- Highly organised and self - motivated
- A keen interest in all aspects of a luxury retail
- Excellent knowledge of the luxury retail market
- Experience working with VIP clientele and driving sales through CRM
- Extensive experience and knowledge of CRM within a luxury capacity
- Large amounts of energy and enthusiasm
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Salary up to £50,000 (based on experience)
If you are able to offer all the above and would like to discuss this career opportunity further, please apply with your CV immediately.
Due to the high volume of applicants only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Up to £40000 per annum + Bonus
City of London, London
Boutique Manager required to join an award-winning contemporary jewellery brand that is incredibly popular among celebrities. Salary up to £40,000
£28000 - £38000 per annum + Commission + Bonus
Our client specialises in stones, crystals and jewellery. The ideal candidate will be enthusiastic, energetic and self-driven.
£30000 - £32000 per annum + Benefits
Apply today if you have Supervisor or Assistant Manager experience in luxury or premium fashion and are available immediately!
£45000 - £55000 per annum + Commission + Yearly Bonus
City of London, London
Iconic fine jewellery house are seeking a Private Sales Manager to drive sales in their Harrods concession. Salary up to £55,000
£30000 - £32000 per annum + Bonus
Beautifully chic ladies footwear boutique in the heart of Mayfair is looking for sales driven and dynamic Manager to join their small team
£45000 - £50000 per annum + Commission
Our client, a super luxurious fashion brand, is looking for an Assistant Manager to join their team in Heathrow Airport