Client Services Manager - British Womenswear
This luxury womenswear brand are now recruiting a client experience manager to join the brand. You will be looking after all stores across the UK and Ireland.
- Develop and deliver excellent customer service across all store in the UK and Ireland
- Develop initiatives and incentives to drive sales
- Coach and train all store managers
- Support all managers in the recruitment process
- Implementing and managing CRM
- Managing administration tasks
- Acting as a brand ambassador for the company
- Management duties
- You will have extensive experience in luxury retail, preferably as a manager
- Excellent customer service and administration skills
- Highly organised and self - motivated
- A keen interest in all aspects of a luxury retail
- Excellent knowledge of the luxury retail market
- Experience working with VIP clientele and driving sales through CRM
- Extensive experience and knowledge of CRM within a luxury capacity
- Large amounts of energy and enthusiasm
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Salary up to £45,000 (based on experience)
If you are able to offer all the above and would like to discuss this career opportunity further, please apply with your CV immediately.
Due to the high volume of applicants only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.