Client Services Advisor
We are looking for a Client Services Advisor to join this luxury menswear brand that is currently in an exciting period of regeneration and transformation. You will be a brand ambassador and be expected to deliver exceptional client service and generate web sales.
- Ensure the highest level of customer service delivered to both customers and partners via all communication channels - telephone, live chat, web and email
- Provide expert product and service information to customers when necessary and build rapport with clients and customers
- Work with partner services and operations teams to resolve any order discrepancies
- Process all web returns in a timely manor
- Take ownership of their business area, monitor the customer service activity and develop and drive new Customer Care initiatives
- This is a key position to support the growth of the business and increase customer loyalty by driving excellence in customer service
- Previous experience working in a luxury environment is essential
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required
- Able to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Be able to solve problems and deal with customer complaints in an efficient and timely manner
- Passionate about luxury fashion, products and trends
- Salary is up to £25,000 depending on experience
Please send CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the high volume of applicants only successful candidates will be contacted about this role and similar roles.
£30000 - £35000 per annum
Hammersmith and Fulham, London
A Retail & Fashion Recruitment Consultancy is looking to appoint an experienced Office Manager with an interest in marketing and social media.