Client Relationship Consultant - Luxury Retail Recruitment
Client retention, customer service, resilience and honesty are key in this Client Relationship Consultant role (and a keen interest in fashion doesn't hurt!). You will become a Four Seasons Recruitment ambassador and your time will be spent out on the field (London only, travel paid for) as well as in our Hammersmith head office. You will form an intergal part of the fun, friendly and fast-paced temporary retail division.
So, who are we?
Four Seasons Recruitment is a market leading boutique recruitment specialist to the luxury retail and fashion industries. We provide bespoke and tailored services and recruit for leading brands in a wide range of disciplines including Retail, Wholesale, Design, Technical, Production, Buying, Merchandising, Marketing, PR, Ecommerce and Visual Merchandising.
This role is client focused and you will have the opportunity to build long-lasting relationships with some of the biggest brands in fashion. Key responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the Temps Manager servicing existing retail clients
- Visit clients to ensure we deliver a top quality service (London only, travel paid for)
- Conduct candidate store approval assessments (training)
- Maximise sales opportunities through networking and sales activity
- Support the Candidate Consultants with temp assessments during peak periods
- Check candidates in for their bookings
The Ideal Candidate:
- Outgoing personality and a great communicator
- Organised and calm under pressure
- A background in retail is a plus, however not essential
- A keen interest and understanding of the fashion world
- Degree educated
- A track record of progress in your current role
- The desire to further progress your career
- A proactive and positive attitude
- Salary £25,000, dependent on experience
- Great career development opportunities including training and coaching
- Exceptional remuneration package including commission
- Independence and freedom to stamp your personality on the business
- Excellent rewards and recognition
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£24000 - £26000 per annum + Clothing discount
East London, London
One of London's fastest growing ladies RTW brands is seeking a junior Ecommerce Coordinator to join their growing Digital team.
£28000 - £30000 per annum
B2B sales role for a luxury leather brand - stand out role for a company that is renowned for its supportive culture, amazing products and competitive packages.
£28000 - £32000 per annum
City of London, London
Dynamic Customer Service Manager role with a growing fashion brand. Salary up to £32k, generous employee discount and great office culture!
£35000 - £42000 per annum + BONUS
East London, London
Menswear Account Manager needed for this top brand within this inspiring and leading fashion sales and distribution agency. Competitive salary and bonus...