Client Relations Manager - Luxury Fashion - London
We are seeking an extremely connected, highly professional and sales driven Client Relations Manager for our luxury couture client based in Central London. If you have a strong client book and experience within a luxury environment managing the highest level of clientele, then this is the role for you!
- Utilise client book and update regularly with new contacts for business growth
- Drive personal sales and KPI targets by cultivating client relationships
- Go the extra mile with client experience, and ensure this is kept at the highest standards
- Inspire, manage and lead the sales process
- Act as a brand ambassador at all times
- Assist with reporting for the production team, and feed back sales analysis for the sales strategy
- Similar experience within a luxury environment in a client facing role
- Strong client book, with good relationships
- Over 4 years experience in luxury sales
- Additional languages would be advantageous
- Salary up to 70,000 (depending upon experience)
- Commission structure available
Due to high volumes of applications only successful candidates will be contacted.
Up to £12000 per annum + + Bonus
We are looking for a Sales Associate to join a fantastic luxury watch brand in London on a part time basis
£23000 - £28000 per annum + + Commission
A well know luxury watch brand are looking for an experienced Sales Consultant to join their team to drive sales and meet store targets.
£8.50 - £9.00 per annum
We are looking for a well presented, energetic Temporary Sales Assistant with experience in luxury sales
£23000 - £28000 per annum + Commission
Are you an experienced Sales Associate, looking for an exciting new change? Have you always dreamt of working for a super luxury brand? Look no further!
£8.5 - £9.00 per annum
City of London, London
We are seeking a confident and experienced Cashier to work for a leading luxury fashion brand in Central London on a temporary basis