Client Relation Manager - Exclusive Luxury Label
This extremely exclusive luxury label has not only imprinted its structural style in the upper echelon of the Couture world but has also recaptured the essence of creating wearable art for its most discerning international clients. They are now looking for a Client Relation Manager to join their team in central London.
- Utilise existing client book and recruit new VICs to ensure the business growth
- Drive and deliver personal sales and KPI targets by cultivating client relationships
- Commitment to the client experience to the highest standard, by demonstrating expertise in providing the professional styling advice for all occasions
- Inspire, manage and lead the sales process ensuring effective responsibility, delegation, engagement and ownership of the tasks
- Ensure accuracy of all client details and all communication is correctly recorded
- Assume responsibility for the client welcome meetings and follow the protocol/agenda as required
- Assist in the production of monthly sales reports and work closely with the management on the sales strategies
- Ensure that client relations are not an afterthought but an intrinsic part of the sales process
- You will be able to demonstrate an experience in working in a client-facing role.
- It is essential that you come from the luxury industry, fashion retail and/or couture.
- Strong communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills are required.
- You must have a genuine desire to deliver a first-class client Service/ Relations experience aligned with a first class and exclusive apparel.
- Ability to work well under pressure whilst prioritising workloads and meeting deadlines
- Salary 70K per year
- Excellent company benefits
If you are able to offer all the above and would like to discuss this career opportunity in more detail, please apply with your CV today to email@example.com. All applications will be treated in the strictest of confidentiality.
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£38000 - £40000 per annum
A family owned fine jewellery brand, globally known for the sourcing of rare diamonds and gemstones, are seeking a Senior Sales Associate
£17000 - £20000 per annum + Commission
East London, London
American heritage brand with a huge international presence are looking for a Sales Consultant for their brand new store opening in East London!
Up to £10 per hour + Commission
Sales Assistant wanted to join a luxury homeware brand. Benefits include a store discount, pension contribution and sales commission! Hourly pay £10
£24000 - £26000 per annum + Bonus
American heritage brand with a massive global presence is looking for a Supervisor to join their vibrant team for a new boutique opening in East London!
£9 - £10 per hour + Commission
An excellent opportunity has arisen working for an exciting homeware brand based in one of the most prestigious departments stores in Central London, paying £10 per hour
£23000 - £25000 per annum + Bonus
Our luxury ready-to-wear client is currently seeking a Supervisor to join their boutique in Central London