Client Relation Manager - Exclusive Luxury Label
This extremely exclusive luxury label has not only imprinted its structural style in the upper echelon of the Couture world but has also recaptured the essence of creating wearable art for its most discerning international clients. They are now looking for a Client Relation Manager to join their team in central London.
- Utilise existing client book and recruit new VICs to ensure the business growth
- Drive and deliver personal sales and KPI targets by cultivating client relationships
- Commitment to the client experience to the highest standard, by demonstrating expertise in providing the professional styling advice for all occasions
- Inspire, manage and lead the sales process ensuring effective responsibility, delegation, engagement and ownership of the tasks
- Ensure accuracy of all client details and all communication is correctly recorded
- Assume responsibility for the client welcome meetings and follow the protocol/agenda as required
- Assist in the production of monthly sales reports and work closely with the management on the sales strategies
- Ensure that client relations are not an afterthought but an intrinsic part of the sales process
- You will be able to demonstrate an experience in working in a client-facing role.
- It is essential that you come from the luxury industry, fashion retail and/or couture.
- Strong communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills are required.
- You must have a genuine desire to deliver a first-class client Service/ Relations experience aligned with a first class and exclusive apparel.
- Ability to work well under pressure whilst prioritising workloads and meeting deadlines
- Salary 70K per year
- Excellent company benefits
If you are able to offer all the above and would like to discuss this career opportunity in more detail, please apply with your CV today to firstname.lastname@example.org. All applications will be treated in the strictest of confidentiality.
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£8.50 - £9 per hour
Our client is looking for a temporary Sales Assistant to support their Central London store. Contact us today if you have retail experience and a keen interest in fashion!
£150 - £250 per day
This extremely successful and iconic brand is looking for a handbag Designer - daily rate up to £250!
£18000 - £20000 per annum
North West England
Recent graduate with some merchandising experience? This is a fantastic entry level role with one of the largest multi-channel retailers in the UK
£20000 - £23000 per annum + commission + bonus
Beautiful lingerie boutique located in Wimbledon is seeking an experienced Sales Associate to join their small team. Great remuneration package!
£28000 - £35000 per annum
A hugely exciting and rare opportunity to join a fine jewellery brand as a Production Assistant in their Central London Head Office
£27000 - £30000 per annum
City of London, London
Interested in joining one of London's largest growing jewellery brands? Work with this brand as their new Office Manager & HR Administrator, located in West London.