Client Experience Associate - Luxury Menswear - Central London
Exciting position to join the world's leading suiting company as a Client Experience Associate. Your role will be to support the flagship Store Manager in the delivering of an elevated, exceptional service proposition at No1 Savile Row. You will act as an ambassador of the brand in line with business goals and achieve objectives as outlined by your line manager, supporting the overall growth and profitability of the store.
- Every action to exemplify exceptional service, mentor the team and lead by example at all times
- Welcome and acknowledge customers as they enter the store
- Have a good understanding of the product to assist with customer enquiries
- Determine the needs of the customer and deliver supportive advice
- Answer calls to the store
- Offer hospitality to customers in the store and carry out hospitality training with team
- Manage the Savile Row email, responding to enquires in a timely manner, establishing facts, customer requirements and escalating/seeking advice where necessary
- Organise the use of couriers or postal deliveries, ensuring item is packaged well to surprise and delight the customer, track order and identify/respond to issues quickly
- Maintain the bar, standards and supplies, ordering stock
- Carry out the hospitality audit
- Help organise and take part in in-store events
- Exceptional written and verbal communication and able to adapt service requirement to the customers
- Competent IT skills both Word and Excel
- Maintain a high level of personal presentation in line with the company dress code, as well as good personal hygiene and grooming standards
- Salary £26,000
- Working in a fantastic location
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£18000 - £28000 per annum + Commission
Exclusive fine jewellery boutique is looking for a Jewellery Specialist to join their team in the most famous department stores in London
£27000 - £28000 per annum
City of London, London
Are you a Global PR Coordinator / Assistant looking to join a vibrant and growing team?
£8.50 - £9 per hour
Are you passionate about interior design and homewear? This Sales Assistant role is ideal for an outgoing and proactive person who is great with people
£20000 - £25000 per annum + Commission
This cool and stylish multi brand boutique in Central London is offering a competitive salary of up to £25k
£9 - £10 per hour + Commission
Part-time Sales Assistant opening with a luxury RTW brand based in Mayfair. Earn £10 per hour + personal commission + 32 days holiday!
£35000 - £40000 per annum + Bonus
This is a one off opportunity to join a gallery that targets international markets including the UK. Salary up to £40k + global travel