Client Consultant - Luxury Fashion & Retail Recruitment
Four Seasons Recruitment is a market leading recruitment consultancy specialising in the luxury fashion and retail sectors. We recruit for a wide range of disciplines, including Retail, Wholesale, Visual Merchandising, Design, Buying, Merchandising, Marketing, PR and Ecommerce.
The company has plans to build upon this success by appointing a Client Consultant to spearhead growth with existing clients and new business in the UK. Are you an outgoing, proactive and positive person? This role might be for you!
This client-facing sales and business development role needs a front line, confident ambassador with excellent presentation and communication skills. You will need to have a proactive approach to work with the existing Four Seasons client portfolio of impressive retail luxury clients, as well as develop new clients for the business relevant to the Temporary team.
A sales, customer focused, proactive approach is essential. The role will be client facing for at least 80% of the week with a back up team providing support in the form of administration and candidate flow. This is a highly visible role and will suit someone who enjoys centre stage.
- Proven track record of building effective client relationships and influencing clients positively
- First class relationship building skills combined with influencing and negotiation skills
- High-level written and verbal communication skills and excellent presentation skills (to Board level)
- Ability to resolve issues quickly and adapt in a fast moving environment
- Collaborative working style
- Good organisation skills and attention to detail
- Proactive approach and "can do" attitude, strong team player
- High level of commercial awareness
- Experience of selling recruitment services, would be a distinct advantage
- Career development and progression
- Independence and freedom to stamp your personality on the business
- Excellent rewards and recognition
- Exceptional remuneration package
If you think you can offer all the above please send your CV or LinkedIn profile link along with a short cover note detailing your current salary and notice period to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£22000 - £25000 per annum + Commission
Opportunity for a Russian speaking Sales Assistant to join a leading luxury brand in Central London. Amazing company benefits and monthly commission!
£30000 - £34000 per annum + Commission
This British brand specialises in luxury accessories, are are now looking for a Concession Manager to lead a team in a department store in London
£22000 - £26000 per annum + Commission
Do you speak fluent Mandarin? Are you experienced in luxury retail? This could be the role for you!
£23000 - £26000 per annum + Commission
City of London, London
Are you a sales driven, articulate fashion consultant with eveningwear / mother of the bride experience?
£20000 - £23000 per annum + commission
City of London, London
Are you a passionate Sales Consultant with expertise in leather goods?
£22000 - £24000 per annum + Commission
This French luxury brand are looking for an experienced Cashier to join their team in a fast paced London department store