Client Consultant - Luxury Fashion & Retail Recruitment
Four Seasons Recruitment is a market leading recruitment consultancy specialising in the luxury fashion and retail sectors. We recruit for a wide range of disciplines, including Retail, Wholesale, Visual Merchandising, Design, Buying, Merchandising, Marketing, PR and Ecommerce.
The company has plans to build upon this success by appointing a Client Consultant to spearhead growth with existing clients and new business in the UK. Are you an outgoing, proactive and positive person? This role might be for you!
This client-facing sales and business development role needs a front line, confident ambassador with excellent presentation and communication skills. You will need to have a proactive approach to work with the existing Four Seasons client portfolio of impressive retail luxury clients, as well as develop new clients for the business relevant to the Temporary team.
A sales, customer focused, proactive approach is essential. The role will be client facing for at least 80% of the week with a back up team providing support in the form of administration and candidate flow. This is a highly visible role and will suit someone who enjoys centre stage.
- Proven track record of building effective client relationships and influencing clients positively
- First class relationship building skills combined with influencing and negotiation skills
- High-level written and verbal communication skills and excellent presentation skills (to Board level)
- Ability to resolve issues quickly and adapt in a fast moving environment
- Collaborative working style
- Good organisation skills and attention to detail
- Proactive approach and "can do" attitude, strong team player
- High level of commercial awareness
- Experience of selling recruitment services, would be a distinct advantage
- Career development and progression
- Independence and freedom to stamp your personality on the business
- Excellent rewards and recognition
- Exceptional remuneration package
If you think you can offer all the above please send your CV or LinkedIn profile link along with a short cover note detailing your current salary and notice period to email@example.com.
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Up to £7.86 per hour
Birmingham, West Midlands
Prestigious department store in Birmingham is currently seeking exceptional and enthusiastic Sales Assistants to work 3 days a week, starting immediately
£23000 - £25000 per annum
City of London, London
Assistant Production Coordinator opportunity with a successful and beautiful contemporary womenswear brand based in East London
£8.50 - £9 per hour
Do you speak Mandarin and want a part time job in London? We are seeking Sales Assistants to work for one of the biggest names in fashion
Up to £9 per hour
Top luxury leather goods brand is looking for Temporary Sales Associates to work in their London boutique over the busy winter period
£24000 - £30000 per annum + Commission
Our client is a world-famous brand and is the epitome of luxury. They are looking to recruit a Client Advisor to join their successful Heathrow concession
£18000 - £20000 per annum
North West England
One of the largest UK multi-channel retailers is looking for an Assistant Merchandiser to provide support to the Senior Merchandisers, based in the North West