Client Consultant - Luxury Fashion & Retail - London
Four Seasons Recruitment Ltd is a market leading recruitment consultancy specialising in the luxury retail and fashion sectors. The company has plans to build upon this success by appointing a Client Consultant to spearhead growth with existing clients and new business in the UK and internationally.
This client facing sales and business development role needs a front line, confident ambassador with excellent presentation and communication skills and a proactive approach to work with the existing Four Seasons client portfolio of impressive retail luxury clients, as well as develop new clients for the business relevant to the temporary team.
A sales, customer focused, proactive approach is essential. The role will be client facing for at least 80% of the week with a back up team providing support in the form of administration and candidate flow. This is a highly visible role and will suit someone who enjoys centre stage.
Are you Four Seasons Recruitment calibre?
You will need...
- Proven track record of building effective client relationships and influencing clients positively.
- First class relationship building skills combined with influencing and negotiation skills.
- High-level written and verbal communication skills and excellent presentation skills (to Board level).
- Ability to resolve issues quickly and adapt in a fast moving environment.
- Collaborative working style.
- Good organisation skills and attention to detail.
- Proactive approach and "can do" attitude, strong team player
- High level of commercial awareness
- Experience of selling recruitment services, would be a distinct advantage
We offer you...
- Career development.
- Independence & freedom to stamp your personality on the business.
- Excellent rewards and recognition.
- Exceptional remuneration package.
Applications will be treated as confidential. Interested candidates should send their CV or LinkedIn profile link, with a covering note detailing current salary to Melissa Garrett, Melissa.Garrett@fsrl.co.uk.
Only successful applicants will be contacted.