Client Advisor - Luxury Accessories - Heathrow
Are you an experienced, pro-active and hardworking Sales Associate, wanting to break into the luxury accessories sector?
This is an incredible opportunity to step into the luxury market with this world renowned superbrand. You will be joining their team in a brand new store based in Heathrow!
- You will be providing exceptional customer service using your expert knowledge of the luxury market
- You will be working within a strong team where you will be motivated to drive sales and KPI's
- You will be offered exceptional training to develop your knowledge of product
- Development opportunities
- Luxury retail experience within a Luxury brand with a focus and passion on delivering the BEST customer service
- Great experience, knowledge and understanding of the Accessories market
- Strong seller with a proven background in sales
- Immaculate personal presentation and attention to detail
- Fluent English is essential and a second language is always of benefit
- Longevity and maturity will be a strong part of your work ethic
- Salary up to £28,000 depending on experience
- Amazing benefits
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£8.50 - £9 per hour
Our client is looking for a temporary Sales Assistant to support their Central London store. Contact us today if you have retail experience and a keen interest in fashion!
£20000 - £23000 per annum + commission + bonus
Beautiful lingerie boutique located in Wimbledon is seeking an experienced Sales Associate to join their small team. Great remuneration package!
£18000 - £21000 per annum + Commission
American heritage brand with over 300 stores worldwide are looking for a Sales Consultant for their boutique in Central London
£20000 - £25000 per annum + Commission
This newly opened multi-brand boutique in the heart of London are looking for an enthusiastic and sales driven retail Sales Consultant
£27000 - £29000 per annum + Bonus
Are you an experienced, stylish and hard working Assistant Manager looking for your next career move? Our client is seeking a Store Manager, paying £29k
£20000 - £22000 per annum + Commission
An excellent opportunity has arisen to work for a luxury homeware brand based in one of the most prestigious departments stores in Central London, paying £22k