Client Advisor - Heathrow - Womens Luxury RTW
Our client is a world-famous brand and the epitome of luxury! They are now looking to recruit a Client Advisor to join their concession in Heathrow Airport - you will get to work in a fun and fast paced environment.
Experience in luxury womenswear, RTW or accessories is essential to be considered for this role.
- Responsible for delivering excellent customer service
- Must have a proven track record of building client relationships with an active client book
- Develop a client book
- Drive sales on the boutique floor
- Promote pre-orders for future collections
- Be a strong brand ambassador
- Must have a passion for luxury retail and RTW
- Experience in sales within the luxury market
- Must have a proven track record of clienteling
- Well groomed presentation with a natural style
- Excellent knowledge of English
- You will be ambitious, willing to learn and develop
- Should be able to build a client book
- Salary between £24,000 - £30,000 (depending on experience)
- Bonus and commission scheme
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£23000 - £25000 per annum
City of London, London
Assistant Production Coordinator opportunity with a successful and beautiful contemporary womenswear brand based in East London
£50000 - £70000 per annum
A unique opportunity has arisen for an experienced Atelier Manager to join an established luxury LFW brand based in the heart of Central London
£8.50 - £9 per hour
Do you speak Mandarin and want a part time job in London? We are seeking Sales Assistants to work for one of the biggest names in fashion!
£8.50 - £9 per hour
Our client is looking for a temporary Sales Assistant to support their Central London store. Contact us today if you have retail experience and a keen interest in fashion!
£150 - £250 per day
This extremely successful and iconic brand is looking for a handbag Designer - daily rate up to £250!
£18000 - £20000 per annum
North West England
Recent graduate with some merchandising experience? This is a fantastic entry level role with one of the largest multi-channel retailers in the UK