Client Advisor / Coordinator - Savile Row - Menswear
Is your current retail role lacking career progression opportunities? Would you like more responsibility and develop skills within admin / coordination? This prestigious luxury menswear brand will offer you an exceptional salary package, the chance to network with celebrities and VIP clients and work you way up into head office.
Apply today if these 4 points apply to you:
- Are you currently working in Luxury Retail?
- Do you have at least 2 years' experience in retail?
- Do you have strong administrative and organisational skills?
- Are you ready for a challenge?
Your typical day-to-day:
- Welcoming clients and providing the best customer experience over the phone and through written medias
- Advise clients across the brands and all the product categories
- Engage with clients and develop long term relationships
- Experience with CRM platforms like Salesforce
Our client will offer you:
- A salary of up to £30,000
- Fantastic boutique hours and closed on Sundays
- Training and development opportunities
- A well-organised working environment and a varied workload
- The responsibility of looking after VIP clients and arranging appointments
- The chance to work towards future head office opportunities
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£30k - 34k per year + commission
An rare opportunity to join one of the most exclusive fragrance brands as a Supervisor in their beautiful London Boutique. Incredible working environment, a strong team and a beautiful product.
£35k - 40k per year
We have partnered with a luxury watchmakers who are looking for a Communications Manager for both UK & Ireland.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and committed Merchandising Admin Assistant to work for a thriving and trend driven contemporary fashion brand.
£30k - 40k per year
A rare opportunity to join a globally recognised fashion house as a Wholesale Operations Coordinator in their West London offices
£22k - 24k per year + Commission
Sales Assistant for a luxurious homeware and gift brand based in a Department Store paying £24,000 plus excellent commission and career progression.
£23k - 25k per year + Commission
Mandarin speaking Sales Assistant wanted to join a luxury accessories brand based in a prestigious department store in London paying £25,000 + commission