Client Adviser - Luxury Furniture - Department Store
This beautiful luxury brand is known for their fashion, accessories and unique homeware. They are looking for an experienced client advisor to drive sales in their concession in a famous department store.
- Delivering excellent customer service at all times
- Develop expert product knowledge
- Be a strong brand ambassador
- Client management - use appropriate CRM tools and be able to develop a strong client book
- Engage in upselling, cross selling and multiple selling
- Maintain immaculate visual merchandising
- Must have luxury retail experience
- 5 years experience in luxury furniture
- Have a keen eye for design and interiors
- You must have high grooming standards
- An organised and reliable person
- Strong selling skills
- Knowledge of a second language is a plus
- Salary between £30,000 - £40,000, depending on experience
- Excellent company benefits
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£8.50 - £9 per hour
Do you speak Mandarin and want a part time job in London? We are seeking Sales Assistants to work for one of the biggest names in fashion!
£8.50 - £9 per hour
Our client is looking for a temporary Sales Assistant to support their Central London store. Contact us today if you have retail experience and a keen interest in fashion!
£20000 - £23000 per annum + commission + bonus
Beautiful lingerie boutique located in Wimbledon is seeking an experienced Sales Associate to join their small team. Great remuneration package!
£18000 - £21000 per annum + Commission
American heritage brand with over 300 stores worldwide are looking for a Sales Consultant for their boutique in Central London
£20000 - £25000 per annum + Commission
This newly opened multi-brand boutique in the heart of London are looking for an enthusiastic and sales driven retail Sales Consultant
£27000 - £29000 per annum + Bonus
Are you an experienced, stylish and hard working Assistant Manager looking for your next career move? Our client is seeking a Store Manager, paying £29k