Classic French Eveningwear Boutique - Sales Assistant
This classically french ladies and evening wear boutique in the heart of London's Knightsbridge is looking for a sales driven and articulate fashion consultant to join their small team.
- Must have at least 2 years experience working with luxury ladieswear
- Must be articulate with excellent written English skills
- Must have experience working with VIP clientele
- Must be sales driven with an active client book
- To provide excellent customer service to the highest level
- To support boutique manager with the boutique's luxury standards
- Key holder
- To drive sales
- Salary up to £25,000 (based on experience)
- Excellent company benefits
- Annual clothing allowance
If you are able to offer all the above and would like to discuss this career opportunity in more detail, please apply with your CV immediately to email@example.com. All applications will be treated in the strictest of confidentiality.
£23000 - £25000 per annum
City of London, London
Assistant Production Coordinator opportunity with a successful and beautiful contemporary womenswear brand based in East London
£50000 - £70000 per annum
A unique opportunity has arisen for an experienced Atelier Manager to join an established luxury LFW brand based in the heart of Central London
£8.50 - £9 per hour
Do you speak Mandarin and want a part time job in London? We are seeking Sales Assistants to work for one of the biggest names in fashion!
£8.50 - £9 per hour
Our client is looking for a temporary Sales Assistant to support their Central London store. Contact us today if you have retail experience and a keen interest in fashion!
£150 - £250 per day
This extremely successful and iconic brand is looking for a handbag Designer - daily rate up to £250!
£18000 - £20000 per annum
North West England
Recent graduate with some merchandising experience? This is a fantastic entry level role with one of the largest multi-channel retailers in the UK