Classic French Eveningwear Boutique - Sales Assistant
This classically french ladies and evening wear boutique in the heart of London's Knightsbridge is looking for a sales driven and articulate fashion consultant to join their small team.
- Must have at least 2 years experience working with luxury ladieswear
- Must be articulate with excellent written English skills
- Must have experience working with VIP clientele
- Must be sales driven with an active client book
- To provide excellent customer service to the highest level
- To support boutique manager with the boutique's luxury standards
- Key holder
- To drive sales
- Salary up to £25,000 (based on experience)
- Excellent company benefits
- Annual clothing allowance
If you are able to offer all the above and would like to discuss this career opportunity in more detail, please apply with your CV immediately to email@example.com. All applications will be treated in the strictest of confidentiality.
£38000 - £40000 per annum
A family owned fine jewellery brand, globally known for the sourcing of rare diamonds and gemstones, are seeking a Senior Sales Associate
£17000 - £20000 per annum + Commission
East London, London
American heritage brand with a huge international presence are looking for a Sales Consultant for their brand new store opening in East London!
Up to £10 per hour + Commission
Sales Assistant wanted to join a luxury homeware brand. Benefits include a store discount, pension contribution and sales commission! Hourly pay £10
£24000 - £26000 per annum + Bonus
American heritage brand with a massive global presence is looking for a Supervisor to join their vibrant team for a new boutique opening in East London!
£9 - £10 per hour + Commission
An excellent opportunity has arisen working for an exciting homeware brand based in one of the most prestigious departments stores in Central London, paying £10 per hour
£23000 - £25000 per annum + Bonus
Our luxury ready-to-wear client is currently seeking a Supervisor to join their boutique in Central London