Classic Fine Jewellery Designer - West London
Are you an accredited jewellery Designer looking for a new opportunity within fine jewellery? My client, a British fine jewellery brand, are searching for a creative Designer with excellent Gemmology knowledge to join their beautiful boutique in West London.
- Support the senior management team to create and design new collections
- Develop, design and propose artwork in line with the brands ethos
- Produce hand drawn sketches and technical drawings using hand painted gouache and watercolour
- Understand the aesthetics of the brand, and reflect that in ever design
- Familiar with budgeting and material costs
- Must have completed an accredited jewellery design programme (GIA)
- Must have a minimum of 3 year's experience working as a designer within a fine jewellery brand
- A strong knowledge of Gemmology and Gemstone properties, as well as handling of precious gemstones is essential
- Must be confident producing hand - painted gouache and watercolour designs of jewellery and gemstones
- Must have experience in traditional jewellery sketching and rendering
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0208 237 8900 today to apply.
£50000 - £70000 per annum
On trend and innovative lifestyle brand are looking for a creative, confident and hands on Designer to capture their legacy