Creative and versatile Childrenswear Designer with a passion for lifestyle brands. We have an opening for an experienced designer to join our client remotely or, via the office on a 3 month contract. Designing and presenting creative and tasteful childrenswear to the team, launching new and exciting collections.
- Research and sketching into design concepts
- Communicate technical information and safety requirements
- Give clear garment construction and stitch instruction
- Create clear specification sheets and note technical information
- Complete flat drawings and technical drawings.
- Liaise directly with factories to achieve accurate first samples
- Work across all categories on both jersey and woven product
- Fashion Design Degree.
- Tasteful portfolio, understanding of lifestyle brands and “mini me” collections
- Confident using Adobe Photo Suite Software (Illustrator/InDesign/Photoshop).
- Ability to be self-driven and focused
- Experience managing and collaborating with freelance team
- Salary between £30,000-35,000 pro rata + bonus