Challenging opportunity for Stock supervisor- traditional brand
Luxury leather goods brand looking for a hardworking stock supervisor to join their team. If you are up for the challenge please apply below!
- Ensure all available merchandise is easily accessible in order to serve customers effectively, in line with brand strategies
- Drive stockroom productivity
- Plan your stockroom schedule in accordance with peak business hours
- Develop relationships and communicate effectively with wider store team
- Overall responsibility and control of stock and the stock room, including all processes
- Proven experience within a retail environment in a stock management role
- Excellent communication skills
- Great brand awareness
- Proven ability to drive and maintain exceptional operational standards
- Physical fitness - manual handling of stock
- Salary up to £25,000
- Company benefits
Due to the high volume of applicants only successful candidates will be contacted.