Challenging opportunity for Stock supervisor- traditional brand
Luxury leather goods brand looking for a hardworking stock supervisor to join their team. If you are up for the challenge please apply below!
- Ensure all available merchandise is easily accessible in order to serve customers effectively, in line with brand strategies
- Drive stockroom productivity
- Plan your stockroom schedule in accordance with peak business hours
- Develop relationships and communicate effectively with wider store team
- Overall responsibility and control of stock and the stock room, including all processes
- Proven experience within a retail environment in a stock management role
- Excellent communication skills
- Great brand awareness
- Proven ability to drive and maintain exceptional operational standards
- Physical fitness - manual handling of stock
- Salary up to £25,000
- Company benefits
Due to the high volume of applicants only successful candidates will be contacted.
£12 - £12.50 per hour
Enthusiastic dynamic Concession Manager wanted to support successful fashion brand for a 3-month period, starting immediately!
£45000 - £55000 per annum + Commission
Are you an experienced Manager who is passionate about accessories? This established superbrand is looking for a Floor Manager to join their London team
£35000 - £45000 per annum + Commission
Are you an experienced, stylish and hard working retail Manager with an amazing client book? Send us your CV today!
£45000 - £55000 per annum + Bonus
Are you an experienced Manager who is passionate about ladies ready-to-wear? This well-established superbrand is seeking a Floor Manager
£28000 - £32000 per annum + Bonus
This superbrand is the ultimate purveyor of handbags and leather accessories. They are now seeking a Supervisor to join their team in their desirable location in Central London
£30000 - £34000 per annum + Commission
This British brand specialises in luxury accessories, are are now looking for a Concession Manager to lead a team in a department store in London