Category Manager - Menswear
Are you an experienced Merchandiser or Product Manager looking for a global strategy role?
We are seeking someone who can drive a category with determination, knowledge and brand vision. This is a role that you can truly make your own, by taking into account the consumer, business plan and long term vision within an ever growing brand.
- Define and implement the product category strategies
- Challenge & inspire design & development teams, internal communication with all teams from design to marketing
- Range planning
- Managing range lifecycles & creating global range structures
- Ownership within driving business pricing and margin requirements
- Accurate forecast planning & category analysis
- Strategic Go To Market plans with all functional leads of the business
- Act as Category Ambassador both internally and externally
- 3-4 years' experience within product management / merchandising
- Range plan and strategy experience
- Highly analytical
- Strong leadership skills
- Ability to conduct consumer insight
Due to the high volume of applicants only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£48000 - £52000 per annum + Benefits
City of London, London
Be part of a highly successful British heritage brand in an exciting Product Merchandising Manager role based out of their Central london offices. Apply now!
£32000 - £38000 per annum + Benefits
Apply today if you are an established Fashion Merchandiser or Junior Merchandiser with a high commercial acumen, and looking for a huge step up in your career!
£21000 - £23000 per annum
This leading British heritage brand is seeking an Ecommerce Assistant to work across their online market
£19000 - £22000 per annum + Benefits
West London, London
If you are highly analytical and numerically strong with a keenness to start your career with a highly successful fashion brand - apply today!
£40000 - £45000 per annum
East London, London
Are you a Merchandiser with a creative and edgy flare? This North West London based brand is seeking a Global Product Line Manager for industrial footwear
£30000 - £35000 per annum + Benefits
South West London, London
Are you a Junior Merchandiser or an Assistant Merchandiser looking for a new exciting role? This is your chance to join one of the world's most popular occasion-wear brands!