Category Manager - Footwear Specialist - London
If you are an experienced Merchandiser, Product Manager or Category Manager and you are seeking a global role that allows both autonomy and uncapped potential, then this is the role for you!
This is a role that you can truly make your own, by taking into account the consumer, business plan and long term vision within an ever growing footwear brand. Our client is leading the way in footwear and is seeking a passionate and proactive Menswear specialist to drive the category forward.
- Define and implement the product category strategies
- Challenge & inspire design & development teams, internal communication with all teams from design to marketing
- Range planning
- Managing range lifecycles & creating global range structures
- Ownership within driving business pricing and margin requirements
- Accurate forecast planning & category analysis
- Strategic Go To Market plans with all functional leads of the business
- Act as Category Ambassador both internally and externally
- 25% Global Travel
- 4 -5 years' experience within product management / merchandising
- Range plan and strategy experience
- Highly analytical
- Strong leadership skills
- Ability to conduct consumer insight
- Proactive and passionate persona
Due to the high volume of applicants only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£23000 - £30000 per annum
City of London, London
One of Britain's most recognised high street fashion brands is looking for an enthusiastic Assistant Merchandiser to join their fast-paced and highly successful team
£40000 - £45000 per annum
East London, London
This globally renowned brand is looking for a Branch Merchandiser for store planning for both the UK and Europe
£30000 - £32000 per annum
Our client, the epitome of luxury fashion, is seeking an Assistant Merchandiser. If you are highly analytical and have a background in luxury merchandising then this is your next role!
£32000 - £38000 per annum + benefits
A chance to join one of the most prestigious fashion houses in the world within their footwear category as an Assistant Merchandiser.
£19000 - £21000 per annum
City of London, London
Apply today if you are a highly analytical graduate and keen to start your career as an MAA in a fun and friendly fashion environment, with a highly successful brand!