Category Manager - Footwear Specialist - London
If you are an experienced Merchandiser, Product Manager or Category Manager and you are seeking a global role that allows both autonomy and uncapped potential, then this is the role for you!
This is a role that you can truly make your own, by taking into account the consumer, business plan and long term vision within an ever growing footwear brand. Our client is leading the way in footwear and is seeking a passionate and proactive Menswear specialist to drive the category forward.
- Define and implement the product category strategies
- Challenge & inspire design & development teams, internal communication with all teams from design to marketing
- Range planning
- Managing range lifecycles & creating global range structures
- Ownership within driving business pricing and margin requirements
- Accurate forecast planning & category analysis
- Strategic Go To Market plans with all functional leads of the business
- Act as Category Ambassador both internally and externally
- 25% Global Travel
- 4 -5 years' experience within product management / merchandising
- Range plan and strategy experience
- Highly analytical
- Strong leadership skills
- Ability to conduct consumer insight
- Proactive and passionate persona
Due to the high volume of applicants only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£48000 - £52000 per annum + Benefits
City of London, London
Be part of a highly successful British heritage brand in an exciting Product Merchandising Manager role based out of their Central london offices. Apply now!
£32000 - £38000 per annum + Benefits
Apply today if you are an established Fashion Merchandiser or Junior Merchandiser with a high commercial acumen, and looking for a huge step up in your career!
£21000 - £23000 per annum
This leading British heritage brand is seeking an Ecommerce Assistant to work across their online market
£19000 - £22000 per annum + Benefits
West London, London
If you are highly analytical and numerically strong with a keenness to start your career with a highly successful fashion brand - apply today!
£40000 - £45000 per annum
East London, London
Are you a Merchandiser with a creative and edgy flare? This North West London based brand is seeking a Global Product Line Manager for industrial footwear
£30000 - £35000 per annum + Benefits
South West London, London
Are you a Junior Merchandiser or an Assistant Merchandiser looking for a new exciting role? This is your chance to join one of the world's most popular occasion-wear brands!