Cashier / Brand Ambassador - British Heritage Brand
Are you a Cashier with experience in premium/luxury retail? This British heritage brand have been making country clothing for over 100 years and has inspired each new generation of designers looking to celebrate all things British. They are now looking for an experienced Cashier for their flagship store in central London.
- Support the Sales team
- Understand and effectively follow all point of sale procedures (e.g. Global Refund, VAT procedures, Customer Compliance)
- Manage all till procedures (cash handling, credit authorisation, acceptance of cheques, exchanges)
- Provide a seamless personalised iconic experience for customers, ensuring that every sale is managed in a timely and accurate manner
- Work well under pressure
- Immaculate personal presentation and attention to detail
- Strong English is essential and a second language is preferred
- Longevity and maturity will be a strong part of your work ethic
- Salary up to £21k + commission
- Amazing benefits
If you are able to offer all the above and would like to discuss this career opportunity in more detail, please apply with your CV today to firstname.lastname@example.org. All applications will be treated in the strictest of confidentiality.
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£20000 - £25000 per annum + Commission
This cool and stylish multi brand boutique in Central London is offering a competitive salary of up to £25k
£9 - £10 per hour + Commission
Part-time Sales Assistant opening with a luxury RTW brand based in Mayfair. Earn £10 per hour + personal commission + 32 days holiday!
£35000 - £40000 per annum + Bonus
This is a one off opportunity to join a gallery that targets international markets including the UK. Salary up to £40k + global travel
£38000 - £40000 per annum + Excellent commission
This brand has worked with the royal family and a brand new store is opening due to high demand
£40000 - £42000 per annum + Benefits + Excellent Commission
World renowned fine jewellery brand is a seeking a Store Manager to join their boutique that offers an amazing commission structure
£34000 - £38000 per annum
City of London, London
Wholesale Manager wanted to represent a footwear brand in a showroom that specialises in selling international brands to the UK market