Cashier / Brand Ambassador - British Heritage Brand
Are you a Cashier with experience in premium/luxury retail? This British heritage brand is looking for an experienced cashier for their flagship store in central Lodnon.
- Support the Sales team
- Understand and effectively follow all point of sale procedures (e.g. Global Refund, VAT procedures, Customer Compliance)
- Manage all till procedures (cash handling, credit authorisation, acceptance of cheques, exchanges)
- Provide a seamless personalised iconic experience for customers, ensuring that every sale is managed in a timely and accurate manner
- Work well under pressure
- Immaculate personal presentation and attention to detail
- Strong English is essential and a second language is preferred
- Longevity and maturity will be a strong part of your work ethic
- Salary up to £21k + commission
- Amazing benefits
Successful candidates will be contacted about this role and similar roles.
£38000 - £40000 per annum
A family owned fine jewellery brand, globally known for the sourcing of rare diamonds and gemstones, are seeking a Senior Sales Associate
Up to £10 per hour + Commission
Sales Assistant wanted to join a luxury homeware brand. Benefits include a store discount, pension contribution and sales commission! Hourly pay £10
£9 - £10 per hour + Commission
An excellent opportunity has arisen working for an exciting homeware brand based in one of the most prestigious departments stores in Central London, paying £10 per hour
£23000 - £25000 per annum + Bonus
Our luxury ready-to-wear client is currently seeking a Supervisor to join their boutique in Central London
£8.50 - £9 per hour
Our client is looking for a Temporary Sales Assistant to support their London store. Contact us today if you have retail experience and a keen interest in fashion!
£8.50 - £9 per hour
Our client is looking for Temporary Sales Assistants to support their London stores and concessions. Get in touch today if you have retail experience and love fashion!