Cashier / Brand Ambassador - British Heritage Brand
Are you a Cashier with experience in premium/luxury retail? This British heritage brand is looking for an experienced cashier for their flagship store in central Lodnon.
- Support the Sales team
- Understand and effectively follow all point of sale procedures (e.g. Global Refund, VAT procedures, Customer Compliance)
- Manage all till procedures (cash handling, credit authorisation, acceptance of cheques, exchanges)
- Provide a seamless personalised iconic experience for customers, ensuring that every sale is managed in a timely and accurate manner
- Work well under pressure
- Immaculate personal presentation and attention to detail
- Strong English is essential and a second language is preferred
- Longevity and maturity will be a strong part of your work ethic
- Salary up to £21k + commission
- Amazing benefits
Successful candidates will be contacted about this role and similar roles.
£23000 - £24000 per annum + Excellent commission
City of London, London
Full training and a diamond qualification offered! + monthly bonus, yearly bonus, commission...
£8.50 - £9 per hour
Do you speak Mandarin and want a part time job in London? We are seeking Sales Assistants to work for one of the biggest names in fashion!
£8.50 - £9 per hour
Our client is looking for a temporary Sales Assistant to support their Central London store. Contact us today if you have retail experience and a keen interest in fashion!
£20000 - £23000 per annum + commission + bonus
Beautiful lingerie boutique located in Wimbledon is seeking an experienced Sales Associate to join their small team. Great remuneration package!
£18000 - £21000 per annum + Commission
American heritage brand with over 300 stores worldwide are looking for a Sales Consultant for their boutique in Central London
£20000 - £25000 per annum + Commission
This newly opened multi-brand boutique in the heart of London are looking for an enthusiastic and sales driven retail Sales Consultant