Candidate Administrator - Fashion Recruitment
Are you passionate about the fashion industry and looking for an administrative job within a head office? Four Seasons Recruitment requires a Candidate Consultant to join their successful Retail Perm team.
Located in Hammersmith, we are a leading fashion & luxury retail recruitment agencies in the UK.
- Ensure a steady flow of new candidates into the business
- You would focus on supporting a Managing Consultant
- Create and own a talent pool through networking and candidate engagement strategy
- Writing adverts and filtering response
- Maintain a highly efficient database with effective candidate search criteria
- Ensure suitability & availability of relevant candidates is maintained
- Manage advertising, resourcing and screening of candidates
- You will have previous experience in administration
- Suitable candidates will have an understanding and interest of the fashion world
- You will be resourceful, tenacious and well organised
- Proven track record of consistently achieving goals
We can offer you :
- Career development
- Quarterly events
- Excellent rewards and recognition
- Competitive salary
Only self-starters with ambition, entrepreneurial flair and a winning mentality need apply. We have high expectations.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.
£25000 - £30000 per annum + Bonus
Hammersmith and Fulham, London
Ideal career opportunity for someone working in retail who wants to move from the shop floor to an office environment, while still working with amazing brands!
£24000 - £26000 per annum
Talented Online Customer Service Assistant needed to join the Head Office of this luxury gifts company. Excellent potential for career progression!