Candidate Administrator - Fashion Recruitment
Are you passionate about the fashion industry and looking for an administrative job within a head office? Four Seasons Recruitment requires a Candidate Consultant to join their successful Retail Perm team.
Located in Hammersmith, we are a leading fashion & luxury retail recruitment agencies in the UK.
- Ensure a steady flow of new candidates into the business
- You would focus on supporting a Managing Consultant
- Create and own a talent pool through networking and candidate engagement strategy
- Writing adverts and filtering response
- Maintain a highly efficient database with effective candidate search criteria
- Ensure suitability & availability of relevant candidates is maintained
- Manage advertising, resourcing and screening of candidates
- You will have previous experience in administration
- Suitable candidates will have an understanding and interest of the fashion world
- You will be resourceful, tenacious and well organised
- Proven track record of consistently achieving goals
We can offer you :
- Career development
- Quarterly events
- Excellent rewards and recognition
- Competitive salary
Only self-starters with ambition, entrepreneurial flair and a winning mentality need apply. We have high expectations.
Please send your CV to email@example.com to apply.
£24000 - £25000 per annum
We are looking for a Client Services Advisor to join this luxury menswear brand that is currently in an exciting period of regeneration and transformation.
£18000 - £21000 per annum
City of London, London
If you are a recent graduate with excellent mathematical skills and a passion for luxury, apply now!
£22000 - £30000 per annum
West London, London
Four Seasons Recruitment is a specialist luxury recruitment firm like no other - looking for a Team Assistant!
£25000 - £30000 per annum
A highly successful British brand specialising in modern luxury interiors, apparel and accessories has a vacancy available for a Customer Service Manager.
£23000 - £25000 per annum + Benefits
We are looking for an Aftersales Administrator / Coordinator to join this luxury watch and accessories brand known for its ageless and distinctively beautiful pieces.
Hammersmith and Fulham, London
We are looking for an Administrator for the Production and Technical desk here at Four Seasons. The team is outgoing, hard working and diverse!